First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I would think at least 4' of cargo room.
Not on the 2 door, not with the seats in. The 4 door will hopefully have maybe 40 inches of space behind the rear seats. Take em out and it may be 5.5 ft. With the seats in the 2 door will be lucky to have anything over a foot. If the seats are out it may have 4 feet.
Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The Avalanche does most of that.
The Avanlanche and such dont do any of the things I want, and aside from the terrible styling, it has a certain emblem on the front that reacts to my soul like holy water to a vampire.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Avanlanche and such dont do any of the things I want, and aside from the terrible styling, it has a certain emblem on the front that reacts to my soul like holy water to a vampire.
I can't imagine a situation that I'd buy a Chevy, but I do think that's pretty cool.

difficulTT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW Alltrack, 2010 Ford F150, 2006 Mini JCW Checkmate
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What i want was as is pictured. The top can come off and the rollcage can be put back in 20 min with an impact gun. Throw in the rear seats and take people along with you. Need to haul building materials the next day pull it out again.

Basically you have the 4 door and the only thing you change is quick release rear seats, a semi quick release rear cage, a slot for a bulkhead, and a smaller hardtop or bikini top if the front cage is what the windows roll up in to(which is what i have a suspicion of). Basically it would be as easy to change from a truck to an suv as my 96 bronco is.

I crave versatility in a vehicle.
I posted this in another thread:

I believe it can be done with either the 2 or 4 door version.

Versatility is going to cost you. ;)

Sponsored

Gbcokc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not on the 2 door, not with the seats in. The 4 door will hopefully have maybe 40 inches of space behind the rear seats. Take em out and it may be 5.5 ft. With the seats in the 2 door will be lucky to have anything over a foot. If the seats are out it may have 4 feet.
Man....I will wait to reserve judgement after the reveal and some video footage is released, but 1’ of cargo space is garbage.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Man....I will wait to reserve judgement after the reveal and some video footage is released, but 1’ of cargo space is garbage.
It's been awhile since we sold the wife's 2 door JK. But to be honest, I don't even remember it being a full foot of cargo space. And sadly the 2 door Bronco is looking to be very similar in length. So if you want the room that we used to have in the FSB's from the 80's and 90's, you'll be looking at the 4 door unfortunately.

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I posted this in another thread:

I believe it can be done with either the 2 or 4 door version.

Versatility is going to cost you. ;)
Honestly if I had the cash the bollinger would be perfect. Just you know, you think something with the interior tech of a lawn tractor wouldn’t cost so much..... (disregard the full electric system)

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It's been awhile since we sold the wife's 2 door JK. But to be honest, I don't even remember it being a full foot of cargo space. And sadly the 2 door Bronco is looking to be very similar in length. So if you want the room that we used to have in the FSB's from the 80's and 90's, you'll be looking at the 4 door unfortunately.
Yeah, there aint gonna be crap for room with the rear seat up.

Ford Bronco Spied: Uncovered 2-door Bronco and Bronco Sport in the wild from overhead 13247949_10154237405368385_8200860227934023979_o

BHShaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So you want a Scrambler?

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah, there aint gonna be crap for room with the rear seat up.

13247949_10154237405368385_8200860227934023979_o.jpg
Actually, the Bronco should look more like this.The Isuzu Amigo/Rodeo Sport.

Ford Bronco Spied: Uncovered 2-door Bronco and Bronco Sport in the wild from overhead 1593008764195

Last edited:

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Actually, the Bronco should look more like this.The Isuzu Amigo/Rodeo Sport.

Ford Bronco Spied: Uncovered 2-door Bronco and Bronco Sport in the wild from overhead 1593008764195
That much room I can live with. Now..... can you get me a tailgate with a roll down window? Thanks ;)

securitysix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Um no.... Im seeing two ugly ass full doors too many, a plastic sport bar and no removable top.

What i want was as is pictured. The top can come off and the rollcage can be put back in 20 min with an impact gun. Throw in the rear seats and take people along with you. Need to haul building materials the next day pull it out again.

Basically you have the 4 door and the only thing you change is quick release rear seats, a semi quick release rear cage, a slot for a bulkhead, and a smaller hardtop or bikini top if the front cage is what the windows roll up in to(which is what i have a suspicion of). Basically it would be as easy to change from a truck to an suv as my 96 bronco is.

I crave versatility in a vehicle.
In this sort of conversion, I'd rather have the seats fold flat, have the backs of them be sturdy enough to support some weight, and be covered in spray-on bedliner.

Pop the top off, fold the seats flat, bam, you have a small pickup. Want to haul people in the back instead of cargo? Flip the seats back up.

Plus, you don't have to figure out how or where to store the seats, and you don't have to wrestle with them by yourself or have a friend come over to help you do your pickup conversion.

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That much room I can live with. Now..... can you get me a tailgate with a roll down window? Thanks ;)
Or at the very least a tailgate w/ swing gate function and a pop up back window. Best of both worlds.