Sponsored

Stig Badge By @broncoak made into stickers! (free) (Officially out of Stig Stickers last batch goes out Monday 4/12/21)

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just wanted to let everyone now I'm getting the emails! Im off on Monday and Tuesday this is when I plan to get everything ready to go! Stickers are supposed to be at my house Tuesday. I also plan on emailing each and every one of you back when they are sent off from the post office!

I absolutely love the idea of sticker placement I figured be easier to figure out a spot also when we have broncos in front of us!!
Sponsored

CoachTee

Wildtrak
First Name
Teresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You are the bomb . com! Donation sent via Paypal - also emailed you my name & address! ✌
I requested a couple.....1 to save for the Bronco placement and the other to just stare at & rub for luck in the meantime :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

Rover72

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR, 18 Cadillac XT5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I like the idea of hiding it for others to discover especially those of us that know where to look. I want to preserve the sticker by placing it in a protected spot. Yet seeing it frequently will remind me of their efforts in what otherwise would be considered a frustrating reveal on Ford's part.

Placing it on the inside tail gate jamb (passenger side) is a good suggestion.

Edit: You forgot an "H" when you were extending your gratitude.
Thanks for spell checking! Made the edit.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Alright for any that are interested in helping Ashley out, she's too humble to ask but we can all recognize the minimum material costs associated with mailing a sticker out to those that requested.

Ashley listed her email (gmail) address on the first post for those to send requests to. Well, that same email address is also accepted to send money via PayPal. Just when you do so - choose to send money to a friend and NOT for goods/services. There are no fees for friends. PayPal will ask you after the amount is entered how you want to send it.

So for those that are interested in recognizing Ashley's efforts, you have all the information that you need to do so.
I thought about trying that, so thanks for verifying! Just sent $10, hope that's cool.

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I thought about trying that, so thanks for verifying! Just sent $10, hope that's cool.
I absolutely thank you! Y'all def didn't have to! I appreciate it all. I'm excited to get this stickers sent out Tuesday!!