Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Early Bronco, F-150, F-450
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can another option be added to the poll:

2 door with wheelbase in between 4 door and leaked 2 door.

I can’t see getting a 2 door that’s the same size as a four door, why not just deal with the convenience of two extra doors?

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yours isn’t long enough fixed
4F12A7B5-D79F-4F49-9B2A-3D3E5C99A541.jpeg
Drop top only please, who needs doors when you can just hop in. Its actually safer for kids, no need for child safety locks.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can two more options be added?

1) Length of the 4 door with a pivot point and accordion pass through to a second section like these buses?

Ford Bronco Want 2 door in the full length option? 1593032095737

2) A model with dual rear axles?

----

Like WTF? Why requesting all these bizarre combos? What's the point?

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yup. We want to further complicate the supply chain and manufacturing process by taking the lowest volume Bronco model, and splitting it into 2 different, even lower volume models.
I think a 10 inch stretch on the 2 door with only half of it be wheelbase stretch would fully replace the short 2 door. Departure angle doesnt have to be as good a approach if you have a smart rear bumper.

Isnt that what happened with the LJ they made the TJ more usable then a few years later the 2 door JK was longer.

Sponsored

Toyhoarder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

1) Length of the 4 door with a pivot point and accordion pass through to a second section like these buses?

1593032095737.png

----

WTF is so bizarre about wishing that the two door was a little longer and more useable? Obviously there wouldn’t be a business case for two different two door lengths or a two door on a four door wheelbase. Hell in a few years we might find out that there isn’t a business case for any two door.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base

1593032095737.png

----

oh my god the accordion bus combo is fucking hilarious holy shit. Can’t stopnlaughing
WTF is so bizarre about wishing that the two door was a little longer and more useable? Obviously there wouldn’t be a business case for two different two door lengths or a two door on a four door wheelbase. Hell in a few years we might find out that there isn’t a business case for any two door.
So as a 4-door SUV owner I’m just trying to figure out what the point of having extra space behind the front seats that you can’t access. I put shit in my back seats ALL the time and it’s perfect to just grab and go. And then you have a separate access point in the trunk either for additional things or larger objects. With a 2 door long wheelbase you have the extra space but no way to access it

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base

Ford Bronco Want 2 door in the full length option? 1593032095737

----

I want the storage capacity of the four door but only having two doors is cooler dammit! The heart wants what the heart wants unfortunately. While I agree it's unfeasible to assume Ford would make something like this, several companies have already made similar kits for Wranglers so with enough money I'm sure someone in the aftermarket would accommodate someone who wants this bad enough.

jlu2.png

Toyhoarder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
oh my god the accordion bus combo is fucking hilarious holy shit. Can’t stopnlaughing

So as a 4-door SUV owner I’m just trying to figure out what the point of having extra space behind the front seats that you can’t access. I put shit in my back seats ALL the time and it’s perfect to just grab and go. And then you have a separate access point in the trunk either for additional things or larger objects. With a 2 door long wheelbase you have the extra space but no way to access it
Well the extra space would be behind the rear seats obviously, not in front of them.

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well the extra space would be behind the rear seats obviously, not in front of them.
But how do you access that extra space? Climb into the back?

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If the poll was worded differently I could’ve voted for the option of having a full length two door, because choices are good. As it is, I had to vote with the choices we already have.