First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 jku rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Trail Turn Assist (TTA) is a switch (on/off) located on the Hero Bank Switches. It is a function of the 10sp Auto. It can be turned on and left on. It will only engage at slow speeds (I think 10mph or below) and with the the steering wheel turned full lock. No additional buttons on the steering wheel are needed.
is there a picture of the badland with this switch, building it on website does not add. I saw a video of the driving using the steering wheel buttons to turn on. or did I eat too much and was dreaming this.
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

is there a picture of the badland with this switch, building it on website does not add. I saw a video of the driving using the steering wheel buttons to turn on. or did I eat too much and was dreaming this.
You are dreaming it. The driver was setting the Trail Control (left side of the air bag) settings (increase/decrease). The TTA Hero Switch has been located on the far right of the Hero Switches. It can be turned on ahead of time. It doesn't need to be "turned on" for each TTA that is being executed. If it is on, then whenever the steering is full lock below 10mph, it will engage the TTA.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Great video! I had no idea the GOAT modes were shift-on-the-fly
+1. I presumed you had to be stopped. The only GOAT mode that required neutral was Rock Crawl due to the 4L setting.

TM27

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
During our ride on 2/3, I noticed the clunking noise also. What I saw was the rear hardtop window moving during the Baja mode demo at speed. Looked to be slightly opening /closing on passenger side. The rest seemed pretty solid and we did bang the skid plates at least a couple times

Bronqo

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't seen this video posted on here yet. Not my video, but popped up on my YouTube.

Some cool shots of the trail cam functionality that I hadn't seen before. And they get up to 70!!!

Sponsored

TXBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
By far, the best example of one in motion, in real world. God bless you sir. Simply amazing. We all thank you 🍻

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Knowing FORD they are including these rides in their durability testing. Still testing, verifying, and upgrading.

JRS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wasn’t there a question previously if you could turn off rear lockers in Baja mode? In the video it sounds like the guy says “lockers off, sway bar reconnected” when he switches back to Baja. So essentially it becomes the same/similar to Sport right?

Sponsored

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So in my ride-along, as well as a couple other ride-along videos I can't help but notice these drivers making these comments to the effect of "these things are so easy to use even a woman can do it". Basically saying that the technology is so dialed in and so simple to use that even a dumb broad can hang with the guys. I don't know about the rest of you, but it's annoying & gross. There's a decent amount of women that off-road more regularly than a lot of the newbies on here. It's not new either, I remember a girlfriend in high school reminding me to lock my hubs one time. I almost proposed right then haha. Anyway, just a gripe of mine as I see a lot of those stupid comments here as well. I'm getting dizzy up here on my soapbox but had to say it. Happy trails.

Hjhof

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All of this has me strongly considering changing my order from BD to BL, I think I’ll drive it on the beach maybe for a total of 7-8 times a year but the bigger tires look better, I’d love the 12 inch screen, and Baja on the beach.
Sponsored