Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Updated with more pics from Silver Lake.

2021-bronco-silver-lake-2-jpg.jpg

2021-bronco-silver-lake-3-jpg.jpg

2021-bronco-silver-lake-1-jpg.jpg

2021-bronco-silver-lake-4-jpg.jpg

Like the title says, another camo covered Bronco. This came up on my Instagram feed. All rights/credits to respected original poster. I cannot wait for the reveal, watching the f150 reveal tonight to learn more about the infotainment system and anything else that will crossover.
Ford Bronco Bronco Mule Spotted Testing Off-Road Wearing BFG K02 Tires and Mad Max Bumper 20200625_125529

Ford Bronco Bronco Mule Spotted Testing Off-Road Wearing BFG K02 Tires and Mad Max Bumper 2021 Ford Bronco Silver Lake Sand Dunes in Michigan
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

TorontoGuy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haven't seen that bumper before. That's something new I guess? The fender tie downs seem much more prominent as well on this mule.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BuckWildOffRoad

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I NEED that bumper for LA traffic!!!!!!
Haven't seen that bumper before. That's something new I guess? The fender tie downs seem much more prominent as well on this mule.
My insider source confirmed this is the "Don't protest by blocking traffic". It's a limited MY2020 edition.

ChrisKz

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was going to ask what people thought that was in the middle of the front of the hood, but here is my guess. That picture was taken at Silver Lake (been there many times). The truck behind has a flag on the front bumper (where they're supposed to be at SL) and my guess is the shadow is the flag from the Bronco.

Over analyzing a bit here, lol.

Sponsored

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are anti-roll bars and then there are ANTI-ROLL BARS, that bumper is for mounting up the latter. Not unlike these examples:

Ford Bronco Bronco Mule Spotted Testing Off-Road Wearing BFG K02 Tires and Mad Max Bumper 1593109565616

Ford Bronco Bronco Mule Spotted Testing Off-Road Wearing BFG K02 Tires and Mad Max Bumper 1593109582912

Meanwhile after the latest crash testing Jeep is seeing if they can make these production equipment

THEMANatwar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F150 Flareside, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My insider source confirmed this is the "Don't protest by blocking traffic". It's a limited MY2020 edition.
I'll take 2

In other news you can really see the hood tie downs now.
Sponsored