Sponsored

Is it just me or was KOH excitement just like a holiday?

Smuck

First Edition
First Name
Shon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
32 Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I feel all the KOH threads and info was like a holiday. So many videos and info from normal unpaid spokesman. Now it’s over and I think I ate too much turkey. Have a feeling we are looking at a lull period for a bit.
Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel all the KOH threads and info was like a holiday. So many videos and info from normal unpaid spokesman. Now it’s over and I think I ate too much turkey. Have a feeling we are looking at a lull period for a bit.
Need more ride along videos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coldsmoke

Badlands
First Name
Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One thing I would have liked to have seen from Ford was at least one Non Squatch Bronco doing the course. It seems like every video, every picture, and every marketing document is either a Sasquatch Bronco, or a Badlands or above with the same suspension. This begs the question: What are the real capabilities of the standard suspension on the Bronco? Makes me wonder........

Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I Never thought the first "reviews" would be coming from customers as opposed to automotive experts, but I am glad we are seeing some Broncos in the wild. Even if driven by pros on a designated route. Although preliminary, the videos and comments from the passengers are very, very encouraging. SOOOOO glad that Ford is bringing back this American icon!

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
One thing I would have liked to have seen from Ford was at least one Non Squatch Bronco doing the course. It seems like every video, every picture, and every marketing document is either a Sasquatch Bronco, or a Badlands or above with the same suspension. This begs the question: What are the real capabilities of the standard suspension on the Bronco? Makes me wonder........
From what I understand, even the more standard Broncos should ride pretty good. The suspension geometry is just as, if not more important to ride quality vs the shocks. Shocks are hugely important but I’m sure the stock ones are serviceable especially on-road. Where the bilsteins will shine is at the extremes where the extra valving will keep you from bottoming out.

SD_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hetal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 4Runner (Sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s not over yet! I am still writing my review. I rode in a non Sasquatch badlands. I’ve been busy with work and such. Will try to get my post up by this evening

Sponsored

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know when driving reviews will start? Once I see a full hour long walkthrough with no restricted content I’m going to flip

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

With no more Stig dumps all we have to rely on is BN. Its going to be a bit more dull than the last couple months.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know when driving reviews will start? Once I see a full hour long walkthrough with no restricted content I’m going to flip
probably not until the public receive theirs.

351HO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 F-150, 92 Ranger, 85 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It certainly was like a holiday. Hearing the feedback from normal un-paid, unaffiliated fellow Bronco enthusiasts is priceless!

ford needs these ride along events on the east coast
Agreed! Hopefully it's in the works. I drove 6+ hours from NC to SuperCel east just to SEE the Broncos in person (It was WELL worth it). I would easily double that drive if there was a chance at a ride along.
Sponsored