Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

NOPE NOPE NOPE. If someone wants a LWB then get a 4 door. The 2 door is PERFECT!! I don't have babies, if you can't fit in the back of my 2 door SAS then you can ride in your own car. JMO. Wife agrees too; she drives a Lifted Duramax with no steps, she says the same thing: if you cant get in your cant ride. SORRY. BTW we are nearly 60.
Hands down this one is best looking 2 door in my opinion. But the 4 doors will be parked in my garage for now. As I need the extra cargo space.
Ford Bronco Bronco Longboard Concept – 2DR LWB Imagined vehicle (1)
Sponsored

Last edited:

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The current 2-door looks like a Wrangler copycat. Longer version FTW.

OP
OP
Toccoa

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
The current 2-door looks like a Wrangler copycat. Longer version FTW.
Ok lol but not mine so I don't care its all about me !

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I LOVED how this looked the other day but, after seeing all the KOH footage, for some reason this looks crazy to me

Sponsored
OP
OP
Toccoa

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I LOVED how this looked the other day but, after seeing all the KOH footage, for some reason this looks crazy to me
I envisioned this as a third option for Bronco. Current 2DR has merits and I would not not want it replaced. From the response to this thread and many others, there is clearly additional market space for a LWB 2DR. A big plus for the 2DR LWB is that adding It to the line would require minimum cost compared to other requested variants. So much of it is just using the same parts from the current Broncos. The Defender (and old FJ) seem to have not suffered from all the variants offered over the years. It only increased their legendary status. If they could add this one in a few years, I’d be stoked.

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I just don't get the appeal of a larger 2 door SUV
It doesn't look squatty AF and looks more like the EB, and has better proportions
Also more cargo space
At least a slightly longer version.

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What about this abomination
-rendering-turns-raptor-truck-into-an-suv-155668_1.jpg

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You don’t like the idea of a revived F series platformed Bronco?
I'll pass. Honestly until this generation of Bronco debuted bronco never really did anything for me. yeah older broncos are cool, but was never my thing. Then the F-series one, and others like the 2 door tahoe just no thanks. I just don't get it

Sponsored

sirdude

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Rav4, 2011 Rav4, 1996 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess I don't understand.....comes with senility I recon. I thought the biggest drawback to the 4DR was the long wheelbase and now we're gonna build a 2DR Bronc with the same wheelbase? Seems to me that there would not be THAT much more cargo space just because the seats are removed and if that is true just remove the ones out of the 4DR. Plus, the doors would give you additional access to the cargo. Sorry if I'm repeating what's already been said....kinda late to the party. Time for a nap!! :sleep::sleep:

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I guess I don't understand.....comes with senility I recon. I thought the biggest drawback to the 4DR was the long wheelbase and now we're gonna build a 2DR Bronc with the same wheelbase? Seems to me that there would not be THAT much more cargo space just because the seats are removed and if that is true just remove the ones out of the 4DR. Plus, the doors would give you additional access to the cargo. Sorry if I'm repeating what's already been said....kinda late to the party. Time for a nap!! :sleep::sleep:
It's not all about functionality, some would say the biggest drawback is the LOOK of the 4-door, But are willing to sacrifice the 2 door looks and style for functionality of 4 door. I'd be willing to bet the divide here is those who are looking at it purely from an offroad capabilities vs others looking at it as a lifestyle vehicle.

And as far as looks go, the 2 door sacrificed those with too short of a quarter panel. It looks stubby like a jeep and not like a bronco.

ford-bronco-generation-illustration-1594671761.jpg

Off road yes, stay short
Good looks.... just a little more junk in the trunk please. and not much just about 6-8 inches should do

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's not all about functionality, some would say the biggest drawback is the LOOK of the 4-door, But are willing to sacrifice the 2 door looks and style for functionality of 4 door. I'd be willing to bet the divide here is those who are looking at it purely from an offroad capabilities vs others looking at it as a lifestyle vehicle.

And as far as looks go, the 2 door sacrificed those with too short of a quarter panel. It looks stubby like a jeep and not like a bronco.

Ford Bronco Bronco Longboard Concept – 2DR LWB Imagined ford-bronco-generation-illustration-1594671761

Off road yes, stay short
Good looks.... just a little more junk in the trunk please. and not much just about 6-8 inches should do
@618TRVLWILD Do you want to take this one?

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

ford-bronco-generation-illustration-1594671761.jpg

Off road yes, stay short
Totally agree, 6 - 8 inches on the 2 door would of nailed it on the look.
Ford Bronco Bronco Longboard Concept – 2DR LWB Imagined vehicle (1)

Now they did nail perfection on the 4 door, IMO. 😀
Ford Bronco Bronco Longboard Concept – 2DR LWB Imagined vehicle (14)
Sponsored