Sponsored

The Wife Approves! Today is a BIG day...

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congratulations, she's a keeper Stretch. When I told the wife I was thinking of ordering a new Bronco all she said was, "Well, It'd better be red". I love that woman harder than a goat can butt a stump. :)

BTW, after 43 years of marriage we have found that I shouldn't have any money in my wallet that hasn't gone through her purse first. She knows if she give me a "fiver", or a 50 I'm gonna spend it. :) She never denies me anything, but I know full well I shouldn't control the purse strings. :giggle:
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
DEADBIRDS

DEADBIRDS

Wildtrak
First Name
Stretch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon XL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congratulations, she's a keeper Stretch. When I told the wife I was thinking of ordering a new Bronco all she said was, "Well, It'd better be red". I love that woman harder than a goat can butt a stump. :)

BTW, after 43 years of marriage we have found that I shouldn't have any money in my wallet that hasn't gone through her purse first. She knows if she give me a "fiver", or a 50 I'm gonna spend it. :) She never denies me anything, but I know full well I shouldn't control the purse strings. :giggle:
Perfect! Absolutely true 👍

OP
OP
DEADBIRDS

DEADBIRDS

Wildtrak
First Name
Stretch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon XL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Confirmation has arrived in my inbox! It only took 7 months to get to this point, and I’m guessing I’ll be waiting 7 more months until it actually arrives :oops:. MUST.BE.PATIENT.

5E780224-BB6A-4A80-931A-4E5A30F3B59B.jpeg

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's great. She sounds like a keeper indeed. I wish mine cared at all but she doesn't. She just doesn't want me to spend much. May have to have a talk with her about adding the Sasquatch package though.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting conversation last night with my wife of nearly 20 years...

Wife: "So, our shared calendar shows that you are ordering your Bronco tomorrow?"
Me: "Yes ma'am."
Wife: "Don't you think we should talk about that?"
Me: "Um, well, you haven't seemed to be very interested in talking about it since I reserved it last July."
Wife: "Not true."
Me: "Ok, do you want me to share ALL of the details?"
Wife: "Uh, YEAH - it's my money too!"

BADLANDS
2 DOOR
SHADOW BLACK
MGV
LUX
ACCESSORIES TBD
~$56k
#17 of 47 allocated

Wife: "Don't you think it's a little risky to order a vehicle you've never seen or driven?"
Me: "Yep."
Wife: "Ok, sounds good to me."

BAM! I love that woman to the moon and back! Is she skeptical and questioning my sanity? Absolutely, but I am right there with her. I'm not getting any younger, so F*#K IT...

I'm ordering my Bronco today (with the wife's approval ❤)!

BIG shout out to BRONCO6G and all of the good members here - so much information provided & so many questions answered!
Glad you got her buy-in before you pulled the trigger. And congrats on a great build. ;) Very similar to mine, with the exception of color.

I showed my wife a picture of the 2-door Bronco on 07/13 and she was in based on looks alone. I couldn't even tell her how much it would cost. 😄

Sponsored

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The good thing is that yall know whats good for ya,theres alot of bad out there and its hard to find the keepers.
On reveal night we had 4 devices hooked up to get our order in ,i hear im in from the other room and it was done .
Teamwork beats a constant battle everytime!

Big L 65

Outer Banks
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Interesting conversation last night with my wife of nearly 20 years...

Wife: "So, our shared calendar shows that you are ordering your Bronco tomorrow?"
Me: "Yes ma'am."
Wife: "Don't you think we should talk about that?"
Me: "Um, well, you haven't seemed to be very interested in talking about it since I reserved it last July."
Wife: "Not true."
Me: "Ok, do you want me to share ALL of the details?"
Wife: "Uh, YEAH - it's my money too!"

BADLANDS
2 DOOR
SHADOW BLACK
MGV
LUX
ACCESSORIES TBD
~$56k
#17 of 47 allocated

Wife: "Don't you think it's a little risky to order a vehicle you've never seen or driven?"
Me: "Yep."
Wife: "Ok, sounds good to me."

BAM! I love that woman to the moon and back! Is she skeptical and questioning my sanity? Absolutely, but I am right there with her. I'm not getting any younger, so F*#K IT...

I'm ordering my Bronco today (with the wife's approval ❤)!

BIG shout out to BRONCO6G and all of the good members here - so much information provided & so many questions answered!
I put in my order this morning as well 4dr OBX 2.7

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your wife buys motorcycles and you have the nerve to come on here and bitch about it Zack? :cautious:Really?

If you want to trade let me know. Ohh damn, mine is about to get a Porsche.... See, I'm stuck in the same boat as you my friend! :ROFLMAO:
Tell her not get the turbo, I heard it can't go up hills... :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored