Sponsored

Order in when do you think I will get it delivered ?

Kenlutzintero

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello all . I was a second day reservation. Order is in . With the specs below and the second day reservation when do you guys think my bronco will be ready ?

Badlands
2.7 L
Sasquatch package
Molded in color top
Antimatter blue
Lux package
Marine grade vinyl
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Long answer:

Well, you don't have any late availability options, so you have that going for you... Where is your reservation timestamp relative to your dealer's other reservation holders? How many orders have they converted? How many pre-Sept 18th 2020 Reservations will they convert before the March cutoff? What is the *actual* dealer allocation formula and what are your dealer's sales numbers as a percentage of the national Ford sales and how many competitors SUV vehicle registrations exist in your region? How many other people are going to order the same items you did? What commodity restraints are going to occur between now and when your bronco is built? And perhaps most relevant, what did your delivery estimate say that you received in May 2021?

Short answer:

Ford Bronco Order in when do you think I will get it delivered ? 200

Last edited:

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello all . I was a second day reservation. Order is in . With the specs below and the second day reservation when do you guys think my bronco will be ready ?

Badlands
2.7 L
Sasquatch package
Molded in color top
Antimatter blue
Lux package
Marine grade vinyl
September :) No clue, but why not guess? No late availability, but several of the deadly 7 (SQ, 2.7 and Lux).

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm going with September 2022.

Why?

I don't know for sure, but a couple of the deadly sins, compounded by the fact that you're from California. 🤷‍♂️ Just call it a hunch 😁

Sponsored
OP
OP

Kenlutzintero

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm going with September 2022.

Why?

I don't know for sure, but a couple of the deadly sins, compounded by the fact that you're from California. 🤷‍♂️ Just call it a hunch 😁
Hahaha don’t remind me I’m from California :/

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands
2.7 L
Sasquatch package
Molded in color top
Antimatter blue
Lux package
Marine grade vinyl
Anyones guess depending on your dealer. Figure you'll get it in 2021 but when, nobody knows until May.

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Unlike these other forum lurkers, I have access to special insider knowledge. As a construction electrician in renewable energy projects, I can confidently say you will take delivery in October.

Source: dude trust me

Sponsored

skierx728

Outer Banks
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
September :) No clue, but why not guess? No late availability, but several of the deadly 7 (SQ, 2.7 and Lux).
Wait, I’m confused... I thought the deadly 7 was the late availability items but sounds like I was off. Anyone have the list handy of what the late a availability items are?

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait, I’m confused... I thought the deadly 7 was the late availability items but sounds like I was off. Anyone have the list handy of what the late a availability items are?
Order Tips – Due to overwhelming demand, we expect that certain configurations may lead to extended wait times. These include:
Two‑Door
Wildtrak™ Series
2.7L Engine
Sasquatch™ Package
Lux Equipment Group
Leather‑Trimmed Interior
Black MOD

If you ordered 2 dr, that would be 4 of the 7. I forget on late availability, but dual tops or painted black tops seemed like one.

edit-
In addition to those items, Ford also lists vehicle options that are currently slated for late availability, which will also delay the build and delivery of Ford Bronco orders. They include the aforementioned Shadow Black-painted hardtop, which is slated for late summer delivery, and Sasquatch/manual transmission combination, which is slated for the 2022 model year.
Additional late availability options include the dual soft and hard top option (late summer 2021), First Edition black interior (late summer 2021), Roof Rack with the Four-Door Bronco and Sasquatch Package (2022 model year), and body color and white-painted modular hardtops (2022 model year).

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Order Tips – Due to overwhelming demand, we expect that certain configurations may lead to extended wait times. These include:
Two‑Door
Wildtrak™ Series
2.7L Engine
Sasquatch™ Package
Lux Equipment Group
Leather‑Trimmed Interior
Black MOD

If you ordered 2 dr, that would be 4 of the 7. I forget on late availability, but dual tops or painted black tops seemed like one.

edit-
In addition to those items, Ford also lists vehicle options that are currently slated for late availability, which will also delay the build and delivery of Ford Bronco orders. They include the aforementioned Shadow Black-painted hardtop, which is slated for late summer delivery, and Sasquatch/manual transmission combination, which is slated for the 2022 model year.
Additional late availability options include the dual soft and hard top option (late summer 2021), First Edition black interior (late summer 2021), Roof Rack with the Four-Door Bronco and Sasquatch Package (2022 model year), and body color and white-painted modular hardtops (2022 model year).
If I remember correctly, wasn't it on the Deadly 6? And you threw Black MOD top on their as #7, but wasn't that flat out late availability? Or did it get bumped out to a "May Delay"?

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

5 minutes before they announce the package, colors and options that you really wanted.....

Reactions: abe

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands