Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Found
Code:
F=SGM4 Economy Mode enabled, SGM3 mode enabled, SGM2 Sport Mode enabled, SGM1 Normal Mode enabled
if it would be possible to enable Sport mode in Badlands, then I will without doubts selecting this trim!
That is my #1 hope for Forscan with the Bronco. As far as I know, there is no hardware limitation (or rational reason) Badlands shouldn't be able to have Sport.
I've seen that people were able to enable other drive modes on their Mustang with this, so I'm hoping it will be possible with the Bronco as well.
Sponsored

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just want to add my thanks! Excellent thread and info!

HOOTERVILLE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F150, 15 MALIBU, 07 STREETGLIDE, 22 Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Base
This isn't really a Forscan question and I apologize for Hijacking the thread but....
It seems that there are some really smart people fluent in Ford electronics here. I have an issue that's pretty irritating to me and I don't even know if it's a Ford problem or AT&T or other.
2019 F150 with Sync3, Nav, Hotspot modem (with AT&T service). A year ago the state of Texas put up Covid roadblocks at the state line. I was going to Texas and it popped up on my radio screen that there was a roadblock ahead. Pretty cool I thought. Except that even now, a year later, every time I am on I-20 pointed at Texas, even 20 miles away,
Ford Bronco 2021+ Bronco ForScan Thread Obstruction
I get the same message. I have to touch my screen to get rid of the message and see the rest of the display. I may be on and off the interstate 6 or more times in one trip and every time I am pointed at Texas, I have to clear the message. Keep in mind, the roadblock has not been there in a year. Additionally, there was an accident on Hwy79 South a few months ago. I got that message too. And still get it every time I turn south on that road.
I'm afraid that soon, I wont be able to go any direction without having to continuously be touching my screen. I did update the Nav but it didn't help.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For those that are interested in ForScan for the Bronco, @Airborne_Ape originally started this thread back in 2019 with a lot of great information. His original thread was ported over to the Bronco Sport Forum. With the recent deliveries of the Sport, some owners have picked up the torch to begin tweaking their settings. There might be pertinent information that they reveal that might be of use when our Broncos are delivered.

Bronco Sport ForScan Thread

BroncoAbe

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I understand some users here may not be in the Ford eco system at the moment so this thread may seem unusual, but in time, I hope you will learn from this thread how to modify your Bronco and add factory features it may not have shipped with. A lot of what I will discuss here at first will be Sync 3 related, due simply to the fact that the Bronco doesn't really exist at the moment, but it's so much more than that.

Utilities which can be used to splice bits of different Ford's together include, Ford's IDS, UCDSYS, ForScan, FoCCCus. Users in this website will find each of these programs very useful for a broad assortment of reasons which may be discussed here over time.

Linked here is the best ForScan tutorial on the web and will explain nearly all aspects of how to get started.

I have these words of caution: If you're tempted to order a Bronco with the assumption you can add factory features to it later which may not be offered in your tier or trim package; yes it should probably be possible. My warning is that in nearly every example on other Ford forums, it's almost always more difficult, more time consuming, and more costly than just ordering the package or feature from Ford in the first place. This thread will be of more use to owners once used Broncos hit the market a few years from now. Future used car owners don't have the luxury of ordering every option they want from the factory; but you do, so don't cheap out.

I figure the best way to kick off this thread is to explain below how I was able to record the Bronco boot animation in Sync 3. You can enable it for yourself too on any new Ford vehicle since it's not a 'leak' and Ford knowing published the content onto every new model already. Just don't redistribute the content since there's a press embargo, I learned the hard way LOL.
I am new to the Ford ecoSystem (or will be soon) and first off, thank you for all of your work. Because I am new, my comparison will be to what I know...is this similar to ‘BimmerCode’? When I purchased my M2, there was a forum about plugging a device into the OBDII and using the app BimmerCode to increase RDLs, move mirrors, remote start, etc. it’s been amazing (and I’m so glad there are people smarter than me out there who can do this!). Curious if it is similar...if so, would it be worthwhile to create/edit a similar app? I happily paid for this ability and figured your hard work should be appreciated.

thanks again, and look forward to getting the most out of my bronco!!

Sponsored

mrjerry469

Black Diamond
First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK DIAMOND
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

TY this all seems like a treasure waiting to be discovered

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have not read through these pages yet but the first forscan mod that's required is removal of the double horn honk. This happen when you exit and close your driver door with push to start when it's running. I've had to do this on all my Ford's.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have not read through these pages yet but the first forscan mod that's required is removal of the double horn honk. This happen when you exit and close your driver door with push to start when it's running. I've had to do this on all my Ford's.
I hate that so much. My friends truck does it. No idea why ford thought that was necessary.

Especially as my '17 RS doesn't do it. So they kinda picked which models do it at random...

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m hoping extra goat modes will be able to be added if I go base

Sponsored

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can you disable auto start stop with ForScan?
You can on the F-150 and everything else.

Just bought a new F-150 and the idiots at the Dealership can't figure out how to disable the autolocks. Apparently FORSCAN can do that, and disable the annoying door open when running chime. So, sometime in the next month I'm going to start poking at the brains of the new F-150 in the driveway.

Rusty Sheckleford

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
For people who have used ForScan to modify the software in other vehicles, are you able to permanently disable the electronic nanny features? For example, seatbelt chimes, lane keeping, automatic breaking, etc.

I find myself wanting a few of the features included in the High and Lux packages.... but even more features that I don't want at all.

Would be amazing if we could permanently disable those, versus constantly having to hit the Stability control button every time you start the vehicle. Very annoying
Sponsored