First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
When do we start the betting pool? I have a dollar on myself that I get my BL/4dr/LUX/MT/Hard top w/ 8/10 reservation sometime before MY22 :cool:
My res date was 8/3 and my local dealer told me I'm looking at getting a 22 model year in the first quarter of 22 if I'm lucky. I haven't converted my res yet as I'm not sure I want to wait a year for a new car.
Sponsored

Broncogoat

Badlands
First Name
lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Trac, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Most adults should be able to handle it. If they are in a situation where they absolutely NEED a vehicle then making a reservation for a Bronco to be purchased in a year probably wasn't their move in the first place.

Personally, if this pushes me into MY 22, I'm cool with that. I'm hoping for a mean green machine!
Lets say a dealer has 100 reservations dated 7/15 or before ford is only going to deliver 30 broncos to that deal in 2021. My dealer has 84 and only allotted 22 broncos in 2021 lucky i'm within the top ten

Broncogoat

Badlands
First Name
lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Trac, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My res date was 8/3 and my local dealer told me I'm looking at getting a 22 model year in the first quarter of 22 if I'm lucky. I haven't converted my res yet as I'm not sure I want to wait a year for a new car.
yes you 2022, but those getting one this year won't seem them until mid to late summer at best so your waiting 6 months longer than the first delivered

level3looper

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know how I missed this thread until now, but wow. So many post in such a short time. So, I read some, scanned some, and past some up. But, this is what I can discern.

I'll get my Bronco when I get it......and I'm good with that.

.... So I suggest, if possible, lower your expectations, and you won't be disappointed so often. IMHO
With respect, I need to push back on this mindset. It has been a common comment on this site and, in fact, a mantra I grew up with. My mother always said "Expect the worst and hope for the best". She had a hard life early on and it is my feeling this mantra is born from survival instincts. In my view, it puts your outcomes closer to the 'expect the worst' outcomes vs the best outcomes end of the spectrum. But, at least, you're alive! Bazillionaires and entrepreneurs live by a different mantra - "Always shoot for the moon". This attitude will more often bring the outcomes closer to the best end of the spectrum. I'm very confident, in the end, I won't be disappointed in my purchase with Ford. I also know that everyone being vocal on this site has been heard by Ford and resulted in improvements.

jinskeep

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 Raptor 2007 GT500 2020 GT500 2021 GT500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just got an email from my Zone manager with our allocation, I'm hoping its very wrong, but if its not we only got enough allocation to fill our 7/14 and 7/15 orders. I'm hoping its an error, but things could be about to get ugly.

Edit- Just talked to the zone rep, number was correct. He said it was about 30% of the reservations (by 9/18) for most dealers and that matches mine. He did say to remember that this was the estimate, it will change based on the number of reservations that cancel, and they're expecting more cancellations at certain dealers so he's hoping that the number will go up as they loose allocations.
Yes we got about 30% of our reservations for our first allocation "guess" also.

Doorsoff4ever

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ram3500 diesel crew cab long bed on 37's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad I know I am ALREADY a MY22 Black Top WT because this stuff is making my brain hurt.....:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Sponsored