Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition , F250 4x4, Wrangler TJ, CT90
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
MSRP, 10% down, signed contract.

Why did the day 3 reservation push you to MY22?
I moved my reservation to a dealer that was responsive and willing honor x-plan. I didn’t realize that they had a ton of other reservations as well. If remember correctly I’m 157 in the line and the dealership received 80 allocations.

Fulber

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Jetta TDI, 09 Mercedes SL63
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
MSRP $500 Deposit

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I moved my reservation to a dealer that was responsive and willing honor x-plan. I didn’t realize that they had a ton of other reservations as well. If remember correctly I’m 157 in the line and the dealership received 80 allocations.
I guess that's the good thing about my dealer. I know they had 90ish reservations and I'm #5 in line. I know deliveries are supposed to be based on your reservation time stamp but I'd be pissed if I had a reservation in the first 12 hours but because my dealer had alot of people who had earlier reservations, I got pushed to MY22.

Phitau81

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

On my BD it's baked into the msrp on top as mine is higher than the BnP website by that amount. I'm referring to the top left line before options are added, the baseline msrp.
Yea why is that? the dealer said the the increase was due to advertising. I think it's extra money in the dealer pocket.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bronco Don

Bronco Don

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I went to order Saturday and The manager said he will sell it to me at invoice but when it gets here there’s no promises he won’t put nothing in writing he just says as of now there’s no markup but he can’t guarantee there’s no markup when it comes in so I told him to stick it , I’m so angry with these dealers scandalous I’ve contacted four dealers in my area in Southern California and nobody wants to commit to a price I’m just about finished. They all say as of now it’s invoice, but nothing in writing

88B2

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 DRW
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am getting MSRP - Z plan and I put another $400 down.

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unfortunately I am going to be cancelling mine. I just got an email from Chino Hills Ford (Chino Hills, CA) stating there will be a $5,000 Fair Value Adjustment for the car and $3,000 deposit. No thanks.

Redlaw

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2 door Badlands Manual, 1971 Pinzgauer 710M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unfortunately I am going to be cancelling mine. I just got an email from Chino Hills Ford (Chino Hills, CA) stating there will be a $5,000 Fair Value Adjustment for the car and $3,000 deposit. No thanks.
Same here. Dealership previously said no ADM but the dealership recently sold. Will be transferring my reservation. I had to laugh at the dealers email address "Your Friends at Chino Hills Ford'. We are your friend and we will be ripping you off.

Sponsored

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here. Dealership previously said no ADM but the dealership recently sold. Will be transferring my reservation. I had to laugh at the dealers email address "Your Friends at Chino Hills Ford'. We are your friend and we will be ripping you off.
Yeah i emailed that Victor guy in the email and said thanks no thanks. Do you know how to transfer the dealership? did not see a place to do it on the website unless we have to call it in.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

500 above invoice and I have it it writing. Still paying California taxes which blows but that’s the price you pay I guess.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah i emailed that Victor guy in the email and said thanks no thanks. Do you know how to transfer the dealership? did not see a place to do it on the website unless we have to call it in.
You have to call but it’s super easy just have the dealership address ready

B52HVet

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion Titanium, 2013 Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Tried to find a deal, but I just went with a dealer who didn't try to BS me. Just confirmed my order at MSRP, no dealer markup. If you're looking in CA for a good dealer, let me know.

Redlaw

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2 door Badlands Manual, 1971 Pinzgauer 710M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From other Bronco6g post, my understanding we have to call Ford at 800-334-4375 to change dealers.
Sponsored