Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know if plan pricing is something that is dictated by Ford or by dealer choice? And can the dealer ignore your eligibility?

Example: Cool Bronco launch edition is eligible for plan pricing, but the dealer says nah we're selling at MSRP plus were adding 10k because F you.

It was my understanding when I had A plan available to me( through my brother---before mother Ford shipped his job/ entire plant to Mexico) , if the vehicle is eligible, the dealer is EXTREMELY limited in what they can change in the terms. The price is set, the dealer gets paid through the hold back and that's about it.
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford has, in the past, initally denied A-X-Z plan purchases on new models. Hopefully not this time.
That would make a sizable difference. Enough to make the new F-150 even more appealing.

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Superds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Rocket

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150, 1978 Bronco, 2022 Bronco, 2022 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
i won't be paying MSRP or Admn fees, I am not that desperate. These will be on the lots and discounted just be patient.

Clint Callahan

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior Edition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No reservation for me. Do I want a Bronco? YES. Will I purchase a Bronco? YES... but it's not out til next spring. Which means my Mustang goes through another winter (luckily they've been warm in Jersey the last few years). So since I don't need 1st one off the lot, I can simply pick a dealer next spring and see what's available.

Now if you told me I'd get delivery by December 1, 2020, then it'd been a different story altogether.
@Ford, do your thing

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford has, in the past, initally denied A-X-Z plan purchases on new models. Hopefully not this time.
Only limited edition models...I've never seen it on a mass produced vehicle.

Sponsored

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If they share the pricing, I'd be open to it. If they don't, it makes 0 sense to share our interest.

Imagine if the amount of reservations breaks a record. What would that do to the price?

I'm not sure why you'd show your hand when you didn't have to.

I'd rather Ford sweat a little. More options? Better price? Earn my business.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

If they share the pricing, I'd be open to it. If they don't, it makes 0 sense to share our interest.

Imagine if the amount of reservations breaks a record. What would that do to the price?

I'm not sure why you'd show your hand when you didn't have to.

I'd rather Ford sweat a little. More options? Better price? Earn my business.
Exactly! but even with pricing, I'm not giving the dealer the upper hand in negotiation.

securitysix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

A Plan: Current Ford employee or family member. Z Plan: Retired Ford employee or family member. X Plan: Employee of a Ford business partner.
You can also get X-plan a few other ways. Membership in certain clubs (Mustang Club of America, for example) will get it for you.

X-Plan is also available to Ford stockholders, as long as they own 100 or more shares, and have owned at least 100 shares for at least 6 months prior to applying for their X-Plan PIN. This is probably the most expensive way to get into it, but if you're buying Ford stock anyway, just remember that X-Plan is one of the perks. Now if only Ford will reinstate the dividend...

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can also get X-plan a few other ways. Membership in certain clubs (Mustang Club of America, for example) will get it for you.

X-Plan is also available to Ford stockholders, as long as they own 100 or more shares, and have owned at least 100 shares for at least 6 months prior to applying for their X-Plan PIN. This is probably the most expensive way to get into it, but if you're buying Ford stock anyway, just remember that X-Plan is one of the perks. Now if only Ford will reinstate the dividend...
only 100 shares? Geez, I was about to pony up for a couple thousand.

securitysix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

only 100 shares? Geez, I was about to pony up for a couple thousand.
100 is all you need to qualify for X-Plan as a shareholder. If you believe in the company, buy as many shares as you can afford without wrecking the diversity of your portfolio.
Sponsored