BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For sure.. thats what I was saying, like what will I do if there are more delays? Say F-it , I will just get -----? There is nothing else as cool, IMHO, as this new Bronco. Its absolutely worth the wait.
So I am a habitual car hoarder and shopper, always looking. I ran out of room 3 cars ago and pay for offsite storage. For the Bronco, I'm going to keep shopping for alternatives because I cannot not do that. Similar to watch shopping though, only getting something if I want the same thing for 3 mos or more.

Honestly don't see anything that I'd want instead of the Bronco that would be equally capable and same cost, but we'll see how it plays out. Anything else that interests me at the moment is either 1. a LOT more or 2. old, no warranty, not practical for my goals of headache free, go anywhere basic transportation.

TXNavy

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just make a forum area called "My Dealer says..."

The mods can put the posts in there and then when proven True or Untrue the mods can retitle the thread as Confirmed True: Original Thread Title or Confirmed Untrue: Original Thread Title.

OP
OP
Xploit

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So I am a habitual car hoarder and shopper, always looking. I ran out of room 3 cars ago and pay for offsite storage. For the Bronco, I'm going to keep shopping for alternatives because I cannot not do that. Similar to watch shopping though, only getting something if I want the same thing for 3 mos or more.

Honestly don't see anything that I'd want instead of the Bronco that would be equally capable and same cost, but we'll see how it plays out. Anything else that interests me at the moment is either 1. a LOT more or 2. old, no warranty, not practical for my goals of headache free, go anywhere basic transportation.
I know what you mean. I was first nutz about the new Defender. Then the reveal left me totally disappointed. I then started looking at old defenders. A custom builder (coolvintage.com)does some amazing work to the older defenders, but at redic prices. I live in Illinois, and they use salt for snow/ice mitigation. Old cool trucks like SCOUTS or Defenders get literally eaten alive, so that makes winter use out. Then I read about the bronco and that was it. If the new Defender rolls out a truck with removable top, that could pull some buyers out of Ford, but other than that, the Bronco is iT!

OP
OP
Xploit

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just make a forum area called "My Dealer says..."

The mods can put the posts in there and then when proven True or Untrue the mods can retitle the thread as Confirmed True: Original Thread Title or Confirmed Untrue: Original Thread Title.
great idea.

Sponsored

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands; '95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Without a confirmed info update FROM FORD, I look at any new "My dealer said..." thread, especially from a single-digit poster, as Troll Poop. 🤡 🤪:poop:
No well-regarded dealerships will put out stuff like that without Ford's confirmation.
Rumor=Confusion
Confusion=Bad Customer Relations

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know what you mean. I was first nutz about the new Defender. Then the reveal left me totally disappointed. I then started looking at old defenders. A custom builder (coolvintage.com)does some amazing work to the older defenders, but at redic prices.
I really don't need a ton of room but did enjoy having an old X5 to beat up. I'm even looking at stuff like a first gen, 3.2L 6 cylinder TT and doing a safari build. That or a lifted V70 xCountry Volvo. I am really going down the rabbit hole of weird stuff, purely out of boredom while waiting for the Bronco.

OP
OP
Xploit

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I really don't need a ton of room but did enjoy having an old X5 to beat up. I'm even looking at stuff like a first gen, 3.2L 6 cylinder TT and doing a safari build. That or a lifted V70 xCountry Volvo. I am really going down the rabbit hole of weird stuff, purely out of boredom while waiting for the Bronco.
I hear that.

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I hear that.
Biggest thing with the Bronco, aside from reliable and capable, it's not "too nice" if that makes sense. Steel wheels, easy to replace a plastic fender if one gets scratched, etc. I don't own a single car that I will park in a public lot, drive in bad weather willingly, etc. We take GF car everywhere because I am insane.

Bronco + patina being a good thing is a huge selling point for me.

OP
OP
Xploit

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Biggest thing with the Bronco, aside from reliable and capable, it's not "too nice" if that makes sense. Steel wheels, easy to replace a plastic fender if one gets scratched, etc. I don't own a single car that I will park in a public lot, drive in bad weather willingly, etc. We take GF car everywhere because I am insane.

Bronco + patina being a good thing is a huge selling point for me.
Totally. I see this bronco looking BETTER with age.

Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Heck I figured I'll get it when it gets here! Sure it's a slow process. I'm patient lady though. I do wish I was doing turn assist donuts and pulling people outta ditches! I def didn't pay no mind yesterday's information. I figured it was true my dealer say something.

But mines ordered I'm happy to wait! I def not buying anything else!!

In any case here's more Momoa!! 😆😆 Since no Stig 🥔pics. It's more Momoa for months! Not sorry! 🤣

fccc8601991c5aa3d0ec11d3a2dc5a65.jpg

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have heard a lot of people who reserved a Bronco, saying things like "might as well just buy a jeep now. Because Ford is taking forever," or other similar excuses. What is another few months beyond expectations? If those people didn't have the patience to wait, why hadn't they already purchased a Jeep that they didn't have to wait for? And why even bother reserving a Bronco?? Rubicons are arguably just as capable, (especially the new one) and have been available for as long as I can remember.

I ticked two of the options expecting delays (the 2.7 and the Squatch package) on my Badlands 4 door, but to be honest, I really don't care if my order extends into 2022. This vehicle is worth the wait. And it also gives me more than ample time to come up with more for my down payment, with a worthwhile goal at the end!
Well, Ford is taking forever. 45 years since the last EB. 16 years since the concept Bronco. Possibly not ownable until 2023 run, at least for people who like to see and test drive before buying? Yes, hopefully fans of open top 4x4s have been driving Jeeps, and not waiting around 45 years.

H - 2 CHARLIE

Wildtrak
First Name
CHARLIE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150 - E 350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When I order mine at the end of the year god knows when I will receive it .
It really dont matter because owning a Jeep is as common as driving a Honda Civic in my opinion . A Bronco will be bad ass and not common as jeeps .

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Funny I stopped at a light next to a Wrangler today and all I could think about was how rough it looked compared the Bronco. Exposed hinges, hardware, etc. Bronco looks MUCH more polished. 10 mins later a Cactus Grey Sport passed me on the highway. The Sport didn't look bad, but damn the Cactus looked great in the sun.
What did the Wrangler owner think of the polished Bronco you were driving? ;) Sorry it's snark reality check Wednesday for me, lol.

Coldsmoke

Badlands
First Name
Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have heard a lot of people who reserved a Bronco, saying things like "might as well just buy a jeep now. Because Ford is taking forever," or other similar excuses. What is another few months beyond expectations? If those people didn't have the patience to wait, why hadn't they already purchased a Jeep that they didn't have to wait for? And why even bother reserving a Bronco?? Rubicons are arguably just as capable, (especially the new one) and have been available for as long as I can remember.

I ticked two of the options expecting delays (the 2.7 and the Squatch package) on my Badlands 4 door, but to be honest, I really don't care if my order extends into 2022. This vehicle is worth the wait. And it also gives me more than ample time to come up with more for my down payment, with a worthwhile goal at the end!
What he said.
Ford Bronco ALL SASQUATCH ORDERS ARE NOT BEING PUSHED INTO 2022 1613587701634
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.