Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 2.7L, 93 Bronco 5.8L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Am I the only one that thinks Cyber Orange is hideous? I like yellow and I like orange, just not mixed together.
I created an account just to say that I couldn't agree more. I so want an orange vehicle, but this version of yellow they want to call orange ?
Sponsored

Evanm14

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5, Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am really like what I see so far. I will put a deposit down but just hope my Ford dealer doesn't act like a prick with the price.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well looks like that $100 is gonna go to that reservation now.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think this seals it for me on color. Orange and if a white top isn't available...top, flares and grill will go to the body shop first thing to be painted Oxford White.
Yep, I have paint gun and compressor ready. I just hope its not that terrible textured black plastic.

Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Or you'll have to take a trip to the YMCA for a computer education course and then hop on that Forscan to change the values yourself...

It isn't difficult, I've done it in my Mustang... and I'm relatively computer illiterate for a young buck
Wonder if OTA will snitch if you use Forscan?

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

i just gotta see it in Area 51 and if that doesn't satisfy then it's gonna be a grabber blue or mallard green wrap
I just hope if its an awesome color they don't only offer it for the 1st year. As excited as I am I might wait for year 2 or the eventual raptor/warthog/baja/bananaramadingdong extreme off road version in a few more years.

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well well well... 37’s on the Bronco. Whoulda thunk??? :sneaky:

Not doubting you but you must have seen them. I deal with people ALOT who act like they know what they are talking about but they don't. Metric tire sizes only go to about 315/325 range witch is 12.50 to 13 wide and 70 or 60 aspect ratio to get from 34.5 up to the max of 35.6 tall. After that for the most part it goes to 37, 38, 40, 42, etc. So I guess my point about you seeing them, in person, is because, unless you have physically seen the size on the side of the tire, you would be guessing and just looking at a tire and wheel and saying that is a 37 is not that easy. I tell people all the time my F150 has 35's they call me a liar even after they look at the truck so I say "Read the sidewall" ...……. "but they don't look like 35's". correct because they are 35's and on 20's NOT on 17's. They "look" like 33's because the rims are 20's. I remember here someone posted three wheels and tires leaning on the wall and asked to guess what size they were . they "looked" to me like a 32/33 and a 35. but here again I see it everyday. I work in a 4X4 shop. Have had a lot of TJ's in the shop lately and it is weird to see so many 33's on 15. makes me think they are 35's on 17's just by the way they "look".

Sorry if I seem like I am rambling I guess my point would be did you see them or are just "looking" at them and going with the 37's ???

Also how are we getting there, just a leveling kit or full blown knuckle/ crossmember lift from the base model ??? are we going to find this out at the reveal???? it just brings up so many more questions. 37's is a big jump from the 35's I have seen in the leaked photos in some pretty tight wheel wells. Thought the 37's would be Braptor in a few years.

Not that I don't believe you because I think it is going to be awesome if they are 37's and we already know this Bronco is going to be a badass. :D

Last edited:

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anyone else feel they pushed the reveal back too far?
I mean I get the sensitivity to OJ and all but c'mon post it the next day or that weekend jeez! making us wait another week

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's not. The painted tops are a completely different material from the basic black top.

Soooo. not the honeycomb stuff we saw earlier ?????
Sponsored