Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm skeptical on the 37's also. Everything else would have to be built accordingly. That also means it's going to be expensive. Even if they are 35's that's well above what the competition offers. 37's would just be rubbing salt in the wound.
Sponsored

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If their 37s at least your confirming a v6 and probably better gearing than the 150s
I'm skeptical on the 37's also. Everything else would have to be built accordingly. That also means it's going to be expensive. Even if they are 35's that's well above what the competition offers. 37's would just be rubbing salt in the wound.
Americans do love our salt though!

limepickle

First Name
Sur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z3 Coupe (Clownshoe)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I like how the headlights look in this pic. Don't the other pictures show the round headlights further toward the edge and sloping back slightly? I really hope the actual model turns out more like this.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Americans do love our salt though!
I’m believing the hype!! I’m sold already. I just hope we see and know the specs of the warthog/raptor version before the regular bronco hits the streets so I can decide to wait or not.

Escape_Artist

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT;
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did not see it in person but I know people that were involved in the shoot. There are other things about this particular Bronco that you’ll see soon that aren’t quite visible here. These are 37s. Ford will be going above & beyond, from the factory, to be giving us exactly what we want... done the “right” way.
Ford Bronco New Bronco Official Teaser Shows Cyber Orange, Fenders, Lights, Mirrors 6D94CD55-EBCC-4F6B-8535-4288A161AD0E

Sponsored

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Again as general rule I don't believe random people on internet claiming to be "in the know" if it is that's cool but 37s are something that's a pretty extreme statement, but I hope true

crashmc2

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got to say I'm shocked that a Bronco would come with 37" tires from the factory. Find it hard to believe. But if that pans out - will be wild. I tend to prefer a more mild tire size and lower vehicle for stability, but will be cool if Ford gives options, and offering 37s shows some moxie. Also to have 37s, the rest of the drivetrain will need to be up to par, meaning decently strong.
Actually, it might make it easier to get 37s for my Raptor. I switched about 3 years back and it's a whole new beast getting new shoes for it. Maybe Ford can help us out and sell them for a little cheaper. Wheel size dependant, of course

crashmc2

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m believing the hype!! I’m sold already. I just hope we see and know the specs of the warthog/raptor version before the regular bronco hits the streets so I can decide to wait or not.
I need a little brother to my Gen 1 Raptor that can do relatively decent overland and switch to Baja when I need it. That SCab is still too big for CO trails, but I have all the fun in the desert.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Again as general rule I don't believe random people on internet claiming to be "in the know" if it is that's cool but 37s are something that's a pretty extreme statement, but I hope true
Um hello, They can't put anything on the internet that isn't true!! I seen it in a commercial.

mike.s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not a chance. They want people to buy the regular and then trade for the raptor version later. It also creates another "hype cycle" leading up to the raptor version

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's just the outside surface that uses a different material that is a more paint friendly surface.
That's really good news...so, aside from basic black, are you expecting a full range of body-color options?

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

norsemen

Black Diamond