Rcarpen22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bought a JLU Willys edition. Itā€™s for the wife, so Iā€™ll be keeping my second Bronco reservation (October Granger res). Iā€™ll likely be canceling my day 1 reservation, so hopefully some of you will move up a slot. Iā€™m fully committed to BaseManSquatch, so no reason to try for a 2021 model. I actually like the Jeep a lot. Iā€™d never driven anything newer than a TJ, but itā€™s pretty slick. One data point as a comparison, I got the 2.0 turbo on a 4-door Jeep and it has PLENTY of power. I suspect the 2.3 Ecoboost will be impressive. Iā€™m already planning some off-roading trips. Only a LSD in the rear and 32s, so nothing crazy, but it will be fun to compare the two whenever I finally get my hands on a Bronco.
Sponsored

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats. Not a big fan of 4-doors, but good luck. Love my Sahara, and parting will be such sweet sorrow (if & when the time comes).

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congrats the jeep 4 door looks better than the bronco 4dr and will be a classic by the time we get our manual 2.3s

H - 2 CHARLIE

Wildtrak
First Name
CHARLIE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150 - E 350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For a women's vehicle you saved money over the Bronco Sport . Now you own a fiat , my mechanic hates them because he says there are a ton of problems and he is a 5 Ace mechanic . Good luck with the Fiat jeep dude .

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

For a women's vehicle you saved money over the Bronco Sport . Now you own a fiat , my mechanic hates them because he says there are a ton of problems and he is a 5 Ace mechanic . Good luck with the Fiat jeep dude .
I own a 18.5 Rubicon, first year for the JLU. 60k miles and not one problem. Dude, what World does your mechanic live in to claim they have a ton of problems. Maybe he's the one with tons of problem. šŸ˜†
Dodge Demon, 0- 60 in 2.3 seconds. That's one Badass Fiat. šŸ˜†

Last edited:

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I bought a JLU Willys edition. Itā€™s for the wife, so Iā€™ll be keeping my second Bronco reservation (October Granger res). Iā€™ll likely be canceling my day 1 reservation, so hopefully some of you will move up a slot. Iā€™m fully committed to BaseManSquatch, so no reason to try for a 2021 model. I actually like the Jeep a lot. Iā€™d never driven anything newer than a TJ, but itā€™s pretty slick. One data point as a comparison, I got the 2.0 turbo on a 4-door Jeep and it has PLENTY of power. I suspect the 2.3 Ecoboost will be impressive. Iā€™m already planning some off-roading trips. Only a LSD in the rear and 32s, so nothing crazy, but it will be fun to compare the two whenever I finally get my hands on a Bronco.
I just inquired on a nacho islander.
They said 8-10 weeks from the factory.
And itā€™s more expensive than the bronco.
And was the turbo four.

but man itā€™s tempting to potentially get it three mo the earlier

I read a review that said the 2.0 power delivery actually suits the Wrangler better than the v6.

BDSQACH

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford ranger... Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Base
But seriously rented a jeep in Sedona when our Xterra (at the time) was getting some suspension work. And it was a blast. Just not a 40-60k daily driver kind of thing.

Also to be fair... 4runner is the opposite spectrum of not being impressed. But at least safer to drive.

If anyone is in the AZ-sedona UT-moab look up Barlow Adventures (jeep rentals). It's a good time!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sneakers
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford Bronco Well, I bought a JeepšŸ˜† uu8

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

šŸ˜¬ trying to stay positive. Not sure if jeep people are too dumb to find the correct forum or can't afford a razor with the B&O sound system. Jk

But seriously rented a jeep in Sedona when our Xterra (at the time) was getting some suspension work. And it was a blast. Just not a 40-60k daily driver kind of thing.

Also to be fair... 4runner is the opposite spectrum of not being impressed. But at least safer to drive.

If anyone is in the AZ-sedona UT-moab look up Barlow Adventures (jeep rentals). It's a good time!

Need to get a master thred: šŸ—‘
I own a Jeep Rubicon and 4Runner TRD PRO. Plus ordered two Bronco First Editions last week. I'm getting a little confused on what's the correct forum I should be on. šŸ˜†
Ford Bronco Well, I bought a JeepšŸ˜† 20200807_192330

Ford Bronco Well, I bought a JeepšŸ˜† vehicle (6)
Ford Bronco Well, I bought a JeepšŸ˜† vehicle (13)

Last edited:

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
šŸ˜¬ trying to stay positive. Not sure if jeep people are too dumb to find the correct forum or can't afford a razor with the B&O sound system. Jk

Need to get a master thred: šŸ—‘
He said he's also still getting a basemansquatch šŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļø

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I own a Jeep Rubicon and 4Runner TRD PRO. Plus ordered two Bronco First Editions last week. I'm getting a little confused on what's the correct forum I should be on. šŸ˜†
Ford Bronco Well, I bought a JeepšŸ˜† vehicle (13)
A true enthusiast. No fanboy in your genes
And by the way your garage is like an airplane carrier. Can prob squeeze a bronc in between there
Sponsored