Sponsored

mac62989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma Sport Access Cab, 2001 Trans AM WS6
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This might be the first pictures of a 4 door I have enjoyed. Rapid red does photograph well with the all black wheels and black soft top..
Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Every time I think I am ready to lock in Lightening Blue, these pictures pop up.... Stunning!!
LOL, feeling the same. I love lightning Blue, but that Rapid Red is Rapidly growing on me. If these Pics keep coming in, I might have to call my dealer to change colors.
They should make a poster of this pic, damm Gorgeous.
Ford Bronco 4 Door Rapid Red Bronco First Edition Out On The Town 33B8821C-82E7-42AB-A6DA-4637E8D9D756

Ecobeast

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Expedition XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Iā€™ve been planning my order all this time as a BD 2-door in carbon grey. This legit makes me want to change to rapid red in a 4-door. It just looks so perfect. Someone ordering a base squatch in rapid red is getting a hell of a good looking truck for a good price.

BigDog

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thatā€™s my exact build except for mine will have Mod Black top. I use to have a F150 in rapid red (called ruby red then) and always got compliments on the color. I work at Ford in the paint department and rapid red doesnt have a bad look in day or night time. The thing I like most about the color is it looks good when clean or dirty. Really looks good at sunset. Just my 2 cents after working with the color at Ford for years and having it on my F150. Glad to get it back on FE Bronco.

Sponsored

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold šŸ˜„), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I really wish Rapid Red looked like that all the time šŸ˜. I would've ordered this exact same build, but it's way too red for me under direct light.

Bronco_or_bust

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Expedition, 2020 Wrangler JLR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™ve been planning my order all this time as a BD 2-door in carbon grey. This legit makes me want to change to rapid red in a 4-door. It just looks so perfect. Someone ordering a base squatch in rapid red is getting a hell of a good looking truck for a good price.
Agreed it makes a base look much more premium

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

WHY? Where are the badges on these First Editions. Are they going to place the build number on the badge? Yes this color looks Amazing on this First Edition. Yes the build number on the FE will be displayed inside.
:unsure:

Last edited:

Sponsored

Favero

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Touareg
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why, why, why is the unlock button on exterior door handles mounted forward, and not back?

Am I the only person who opens the driverā€™s side door with his left hand? With my wait until fall 2021, I will start a workout and stretch regime on my left pinky to give it the flexibility and strength required to the job God intended a thumb to do originally?

Seriously, everything appears to be so thoughtfully engineered here so Iā€™m curious. Why?

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thatā€™s my exact build except for mine will have Mod Black top. I use to have a F150 in rapid red (called ruby red then) and always got compliments on the color. I work at Ford in the paint department and rapid red doesnt have a bad look in day or night time. The thing I like most about the color is it looks good when clean or dirty. Really looks good at sunset. Just my 2 cents after working with the color at Ford for years and having it on my F150. Glad to get it back on FE Bronco.
I love Rapid Red. It really does look great in all lighting conditions. Ordered a Bronco Sport in Rapid Red to replace my Ruby Red Escape. Ford does such a great job with the metallic reds!

childishtrandino

Badlands
First Name
Trandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why, why, why is the unlock button on exterior door handles mounted forward, and not back?

Am I the only person who opens the driverā€™s side door with his left hand? With my wait until fall 2021, I will start a workout and stretch regime on my left pinky to give it the flexibility and strength required to the job God intended a thumb to do originally?

Seriously, everything appears to be so thoughtfully engineered here so Iā€™m curious. Why?
I don't know if this is true or not for the bronco, but on my F-150 the button on the outside of the door handle that you can see is actually the lock button. The unlock is on the underside of the handle so it'll unlock no matter which way you grab it.

I know on the wildtrack walk around video BN did, he said to put your thumb on the button to unlock but when he opens the tailgate, it looks like it unlocks just as he grabs it before he puts his thumb on the button making me think it'll be the same as the f-150.
Sponsored

Last edited: