Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If I may, a friendly suggestion of forums which will suit your current vehicles:

https://www.colourblindawareness.org/

Thankfully your bikes have some panache to them. (y)
That Lightning Blue First Edition is going out shine my sea of Gray vehicle. I might have to build a separate garage just for that one. By the way my teenagers just explaned to me what Rick Rolled was, I must be getting old, Lol.

Ford Bronco Well, I bought a Jeep😆 Rick Rolled.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That Lightning Blue First Edition is going out shine my sea of Gray vehicle. I might have to build a separate garage just for that one. By the way my teenagers just explaned to me what Rick Rolled was, I must be getting old, Lol.

The best part was that I didn't Rick Roll you. So the reference is invalid. (Feel free to hang that over your kids heads for the next few hours/years!)

On topic though, LB is going to be glorious on the Bronco! That not every first edition isn't ordered in LB still surprises me. (No offense to the misses)

OP
OP
Rcarpen22

Rcarpen22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
French Gun for sale
Never used and only dropped once.

I love my FIAT. 4 years and zero issues.

Man, that is a beautiful car. I really dig those. The Giulia is nice too. I kind of half thought about a quadrifoglio when I bought my Model 3 Performance. Incidentally, the smarmy “enjoy your Fiat” comments remind me a lot of all the same kinds of guys that got tremendous satisfaction asking me how I liked my Volkswagen when I was driving Porsches. Personally I love VWs and always laughed it off. Same with these guys. I’m surprised how much I like the Jeep. But that doesn’t change my excitement about the Bronco (if I ever actually see one in person).

Sponsored

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks.
What’s funny is, there is a plastic piece in the engine bay with a big ol Mopar M on it. I joke with others that it’s a Dodge.
I have a friend from Europe and they refer to VW, Audi and Porsche as VAGs [Volkswagen Auto Group] which makes me giggle like a school kid.

OP
OP
Rcarpen22

Rcarpen22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a friend from Europe and they refer to VW, Audi and Porsche as VAGs [Volkswagen Auto Group] which makes me giggle like a school kid.
And the diagnostic tool for them is the VAG Com! 😂

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My 4XE build is around 9k less than my Badlands build. I think the simpler drivetrain, superior roof and door solutions, 35" tires, and more rugged (In theory) interior of the Bronco is still going to win out for me.
I'm having the same issue. The 4xe Wrangler is tempting as between state and federal EV incentives I can get $9,000 back. I can also get below invoice for the 4xe so it makes it almost $10k less than my estimated cost from Granger with invoice -2%. I can also get it a year sooner which isn't a big deal but it would be nice. Since I plan to keep whatever I get for at least 10 years the "hybrid/EV" may be better if fuel prices head up. Have seen zero on mileage for the Bronco. I think the Bronco might be a bit better but getting hard to see that it's $10K better.
Sponsored