Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am not sure if anyone has mentioned this - but the 4 door top, a rear portion has always had 4 indents for the roof rack feet, even though Ford was only using the front 2. I was hoping to get another aftermarket bar back there to have a full-length rack. Make it easier to load a car top boat. I do not see hte indents in the pictures i n this thread.

1614005223546.png
The hard tops have little slits front and back on the sides, but I'm not sure we've seen any of the hard tops in real life from the top looking down... and aside from the single OBX Fishing concept, we've never seen anything attached to the rear of the 4-door hard top (and Ford was clear that the concept rack was not going to be produced).

I guess all that is to say: We don't have anything to actually suggest that it would be possible to attach a rack mounting point to the rear of the production 4-door hard top.

:/
Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Much better product than clearlidz - JeeTop They have already confirmed that they will be producing similar product fitment for the Bronco including the discussed Gunner's Hatch.
Yeah, that product looks like it'd hold up better long term.

I am not sure if anyone has mentioned this - but the 4 door top, a rear portion has always had 4 indents for the roof rack feet, even though Ford was only using the front 2. I was hoping to get another aftermarket bar back there to have a full-length rack. Make it easier to load a car top boat. I do not see hte indents in the pictures i n this thread.

1614005223546.png
As pointed out, the one time we saw something on the back was that fishing concept, and they said they weren't going to produce that for some reason.

YEGDriver

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

from the B&P, you can 360 view the interior. I looked up. This is 2dr version.
Ford Bronco “Bronco Dealer Playbook” describes MIC and MOD (Modular) top differences. Shows larger “Gunner’s Hatch” and confirms removable rear windows. 1614039438522
I looked at that also. That's what they tell us it'll be. What the reality will be who knows? Although if it is like in that picture it looks like you should be able to unlatch it, rotate it 90 degrees, and then bring it inside. As long as it's not too heavy or awkward.

Blue Bronco

First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boots
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Just grabbed this Modular Top picture from Build & Price, haven't seen it there before.

Ford Bronco “Bronco Dealer Playbook” describes MIC and MOD (Modular) top differences. Shows larger “Gunner’s Hatch” and confirms removable rear windows. RF3_130E80EA-73B9-D367-2117-AB862117AB86

Sponsored

Itsmeanmuggin

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger Scat Pak
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Too late to chg to modular? Wanted removable windows for the doggo!

OP
OP
ZackDanger

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Too late to chg to modular? Wanted removable windows for the doggo!
As long as your order hasn’t had a VIN assigned and the actual build is scheduled, you can modify your order.

And as of this post, no one’s order falls into that category, so you’re still free to switch to the mod top!

(just remember that Mod top is “late availability, so if you were going to get your Bronco soon because of an early reservation, choosing Mod top could push your build later)

OP
OP
ZackDanger

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@LEGEND are you about to confirm that the production mod tops have the smaller Gunners hatch as is shown in the B&P cgi and not the bigger hatch as shown in the Dealer’s playbook in the first post of this thread?

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@LEGEND are you about to confirm that the production mod tops have the smaller Gunners hatch as is shown in the B&P cgi and not the bigger hatch as shown in the Dealer’s playbook in the first post of this thread?
I think he just did. ;)

OP
OP
ZackDanger

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I understand that.

My question is,

Is the hatch this big:

Ford Bronco “Bronco Dealer Playbook” describes MIC and MOD (Modular) top differences. Shows larger “Gunner’s Hatch” and confirms removable rear windows. 0F425839-7B27-4AC1-96AB-9BC7805DBC6A
Or is it this big:

Ford Bronco “Bronco Dealer Playbook” describes MIC and MOD (Modular) top differences. Shows larger “Gunner’s Hatch” and confirms removable rear windows. D8FDE999-C848-4CB8-B57C-0C7A0C0EB415

Sponsored
OP
OP
ZackDanger

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you very much for that info!

I’ve added it to the first post in the thread so it’s front and center.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The man, the myth, the LEGEND! :cool:

Welcome back, my friend. We’ve missed you. 👏
Sponsored