Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The video from Goodyear back a couple of months ago had the M/T as Maximum Traction. Never mentioned mud in the video. (y)
Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dude! I linked this same video weeks ago!!! You didn’t use the search function?!?! How lame are you!! Catch up!!

/sarcasm

on a serious note, I started watching this guys videos and went down a deep hole with them lol. I actually really like his dry sense of humor. He definitely knows his stuff.

OP
OP
Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 Raptor, 2020 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Also a good chance it's going to be really good...no one really knows at this point. No reason to think it will suck. The Duratrac is a good tire, so if this is improved and a little more aggressive than that, then it may in fact be very good.
My Tremor came with the durashits. Worst tire ever!!!

OP
OP
Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 Raptor, 2020 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dude! I linked this same video weeks ago!!! You didn’t use the search function?!?! How lame are you!! Catch up!!

/sarcasm

on a serious note, I started watching this guys videos and went down a deep hole with them lol. I actually really like his dry sense of humor. He definitely knows his stuff.
Haha, I searched so I don't be "that guy" but I didn't see it. Whatever, more people that see it the better.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am in the same boat as many of you with Good Year, I just have not had good results with several of their tires. I am happy with the KO2s specified on my BL. I will be interested to hear how they do. I expect I will end up with a 255/80/17 for snow duty, depending on how the KO2s do. So I may end up going a long way with the KO2s as my "summer" tire (splitting time and miles between two sets).

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s a street car, of course it has street tires.

Canyonero02

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150, 2021 Jeep JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They seem like they'll be a decent hybrid tire by looking at the tread pattern. Wouldn't be my choice when buying tires but for coming from the factory they're good enough. I never got the KO2 obsession. I've had 2 sets and they were just OK. They lasted well on a Chevy Colorado but on my F350 regular cab diesel they wore like shit and I rotated every oil change. They're fine for lighter vehicles. I'll go with another set of Ridge Grapplers when it's time.

xmod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, Toyo 4Runner TRD, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On my wife's sas we will probably go with a KO2 or Toyo AT3.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm waiting to see people get stuck in the mud with them because it says MT😂
Just want to confirm that MT here doesn't mean "Maximum Taint". Please confirm as the tire folks have been changing their acronyms and confusing customers lately.

Sasquatch package will be the most under-utilized off-road package Bronco offers. Running a few simple numbers to maximize potential, and you're quickly at Badlands without Squatch as the lowest cost, most capable off road Bronco available at this time. Spend the savings on the tires you were going to need for your squatch anyway, and pick up ALLLLLLLLLL the ladies loitering about outside your local strip-mall, WalMart or shopping center.

Sponsored

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do you review tires that aren't even on a vehicle? 😂 😂 😂

Talking about how they "may" be is not a review, period. Put 'em on a few vehicles and compare them against the competition.
Agreed, we really only know from what we have seen in the various posted video. This includes:

Decent traction in sandy conditions - KOH
Decent traction in dry rocky - Moab, Rubicon, etc.

We have no idea how these will perform in most other conditions. Based on the same videos, I suspect they had some failures based on changes to what was hanging on the rear carrier.

I suspect Ford worked with GY to engineer this to be a good all around tire. Why else would they use the same tire for trims that are designed to different purposes..ie WildTrak vs Badlands?

I am sure this is NOT going to work for everyone. For me, I am willing to try it and see. I choose SAS for different reasons and will swap them out if needed.

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have run Duratracs and K02's, love both. I ordered my Bronco with the KO2's with plans to upgrade later. I always assumed this new Territory was the spiritual successor to the Duratrac seeing as how its being used widely by OEMs now (like the Duratrac was and KO2 is) for off-road application. I would be very surprised if the Territory did not offer a noticeable improvement to the KO2 off-road. I don't think anyone is expecting serious mud terrain like performance, but it's not difficult to be more aggressive than a KO2.

Engineeredthisway24

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Porsche Cayman S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They seem like they'll be a decent hybrid tire by looking at the tread pattern. Wouldn't be my choice when buying tires but for coming from the factory they're good enough. I never got the KO2 obsession. I've had 2 sets and they were just OK. They lasted well on a Chevy Colorado but on my F350 regular cab diesel they wore like shit and I rotated every oil change. They're fine for lighter vehicles. I'll go with another set of Ridge Grapplers when it's time.
This is my plan as well. I will wear out the stock BFGs and then throw on Nitto Ridge Grapplers and perhaps some 15Fiftytwo wheels as well?!? Damn I hate getting all excited!

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Not sure if yall have seen this yet but I just found this review of the Territory MT which is found on squatched broncos and many other new offroad style vehicles. Seems like a decent street tire but nothing to write home about. It seems odd that ford went with this tire considering ford is already using 315/70/17s KO2s on the raptor which seem to be more offroad capable while also being very good for street use.
From yesterday:

Goodyear Territory specs...When do we get them??

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I suspect Ford worked with GY to engineer this to be a good all around tire. Why else would they use the same tire for trims that are designed to different purposes..ie WildTrak vs Badlands?
Correct.

Sponsored