Sponsored

How Long will the Bronco be in Production?

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is anyone else wondering the same thing that I am......Usually for a brand new model there are so many years they will be produced- before changing the design, new, improved model, etc. With the strong coming of EV's and some manufacturer's announcing full change over to EV's relatively soon- will the Bronco production be short, then change to EV or stop? Is Ford too late in the game of gas powered engines to introduce this wonderful new Bronco? I am getting one and will be retiring in 5 years. This Bronco is my last new vehicle. If gas climbs so high it forces us to EV's, what will become of our Broncos and all gas engine cars? Will they be worthless that no one will want them or buy them due to skyrocketing gas prices? Is this even something to worry about and is anyone thinking about migrating to EV?
Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is anyone else wondering the same thing that I am......... Is Ford too late in the game of gas powered engines to introduce this wonderful new Bronco? ...Is this even something to worry about and is anyone thinking about migrating to EV?
No.

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

People will still need dino fuel for generators, lawn tools, watercraft, etc....so yes price may go up, but they cannot just eliminate dino fuel...

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

People will still need dino fuel for generators, lawn tools, watercraft, etc....so yes price may go up, but they cannot just eliminate dino fuel...
I would imagine that electric boats are a matter of time.
EV Bronco is 100% coming.

Eventually people will long for the last gas powered generation of Broncos and I will be there to fulfill that need.

Sponsored

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still want dino fuel for my vehicles, but there's no reason to splash gas for lawn cutting anymore. Got these two for the small spots and the big spots, and when my gas trimmer and blower sh!t the bed, I'll go electric for those too. Look forward to it, actually.

Ford Bronco How Long will the Bronco be in Production? 1614106092393

Ford Bronco How Long will the Bronco be in Production? 1614106140648

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Regular boats are expensive enough, I can't imagine what an electric one with the same capabilities would cost.

Rvbronco

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great.. just think about places like Texas when the power goes out for days how well is your EV going to work . Big brother is always smarter than the commoners. Before you start I know there's nothing we can do about.

Last edited:

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I still want dino fuel for my vehicles, but there's no reason to splash gas for lawn cutting anymore. Got these two for the small spots and the big spots, and when my gas trimmer and blower sh!t the bed, I'll go electric for those too. Look forward to it, actually.

1614106092393.png

1614106140648.png
My 1973 GE Electrak E-15 was a bit ahead of it's time...

Last edited:

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How's that Cub do? I have a LTX 50" cut (with the Kawasaki engine) 2 years old now, love it.
But I have a little over an acre of mow-able grass, so I wonder about the range/capacity...

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They have a ton in R&D, I would guess the current model will run 8 to 10 years with a minor refresh along the way (grill or bumpers). They will ride this puppy until it quits selling. The original went 11 years (66-77).

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
due to skyrocketing gas prices
Why do you think there will be sustainable skyrocketing gas prices? This only comes into being in the US if the majority of voters here want it to happen, via taxes on the purchase of refined products. Crude oil is in abundance in the US. It is still one of the most cost efficient fuels around, and not expected to change. I can see major metropolitan cities putting limits on internal combustion engine vehicles being driven within certain zones through permitting, etc. But I don't see an outright ban on internal combustion engines in the US. There will continue to be niche producers of such vehicles.

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond