First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’m a current 2020 Raptor owner and was considering ordering a gen 3 until I saw how Ford botched that. My second choice was to wait for the Warthog. I’m not really interested in the WH anymore because I don’t want to wait until 2023 and I have a feeling it’ll be underwhelming.

I know I’m late to the party but I reserved a Bronco last night. My dealership told me I’d be ordering a 22 model and delivery would most likely be late next year. Does that sound right? I know I know...COVID, microchips, blah blah, but waiting 1.5+ years? I was thinking it’d be at the end of this year at the latest.
Sponsored

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m a current 2020 Raptor owner and was considering ordering a gen 3 until I saw how Ford botched that. My second choice was to wait for the Warthog. I’m not really interested in the WH anymore because I don’t want to wait until 2023 and I have a feeling it’ll be underwhelming.

I know I’m late to the party but I reserved a Bronco last night. My dealership told me I’d be ordering a 22 model and delivery would most likely be late next year. Does that sound right? I know I know...COVID, microchips, blah blah, but waiting 1.5+ years? I was thinking it’d be at the end of this year at the latest.
Its believable. People that ordered late July 2020 could be looking at 24 months before delivery from their reservation time stamp.

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
[/QUOTE]

Yes, you can expect a 2022 delivery. Dealers are guesstimating a 75%(ish) reservation to order rate. This is what a few dealers have put on different threads here. With 190,000 reservations, that will be about 145,000 orders at least.
I have a July 31, 2020 reservation and i am planning on a MY22. I expect it will be here Feb or Mar of next year.
MY21's will be built for 6 months at a rate of 600 per day MAX. They will only produce about 60-70k MY21 before they switch over to MY22 in Jan 2022. If you reserved today, then you will probably see yours mid year next year.
Don't cancel your reservation until you have a better idea of when it might be built. Wait until after May at least so Ford can crunch all the numbers and put out production figures.

OP
OP

chris_rosen

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ooo, I missed the Raptor drama. What do people hate about the new Raptor? Does it come with a blue interior?
If you want 37” tires you have to buy a package that include horrible baby blue suede recaro seats and hideous exterior graphics that will most likely run $10-$12K. I’m not paying $90K for a PU so I can certainly forget about the R that will no doubt be north of $100K. The gen 3 exterior doesn’t look as tough to me, especially the front end. The interior is so so but even more plastic looking than the gen 2.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah... delivery will most certainly be after January 1, 2022.... assuming things continue to track the way they are right now.

It all comes down to supply and demand. They aren't even producing customer units right now, and when they do start, it will take some time to ramp up to full speed.

The number of reservations/presumed orders they have currently, just from reveal night, exceed the amount they can produce through the rest of this year.

How deep into 2022 your delivery runs is anyone's guess at this point.

In May, everyone who's orders are in will get a delivery window estimate. That will probably be the first opportunity us plebs get to map delivery time frames and get a sense for order vs production ratios actually are.

Espy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger XLT Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I know I’m late to the party but I reserved a Bronco last night. My dealership told me I’d be ordering a 22 model and delivery would most likely be late next year. Does that sound right?
I reserved last weekend. The 2 dealers I've talked to have told me mid to late summer 2022 for my Bronco.

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
The unfortunate reality is some feel like unless you ordered inside the first 36hrs you may not be getting a '21 so yeah of you're not a late '22 a lot of us will be pissed.

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you want 37” tires you have to buy a package that include horrible baby blue suede recaro seats and hideous exterior graphics that will most likely run $10-$12K. I’m not paying $90K for a PU so I can certainly forget about the R that will no doubt be north of $100K. The gen 3 exterior doesn’t look as tough to me, especially the front end. The interior is so so but even more plastic looking than the gen 2.
Wow, I didn't realize.... That is blue...

Ford Bronco Late 2022 Delivery?!? RapInt.JPG

BenBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 and 2020 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved on 7/30/2020 and my dealer said I can expect to get a MY2022 delivered mid to late 2022.

Sponsored

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
I reserved on 7/30/2020 and my dealer said I can expect to get a MY2022 delivered mid to late 2022.
I reserved 7/14 at 7:43 in the morning and my dealer said 'i dunno, maybe you'll get a '21?".

Ugg Mays build schedule can't get here soon enough.

RobC2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3P
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sounds like holding on to the Raptor for a while might be a good call until the Bronc is sorted. I would certainly wait a while if I wasn't stuck in a boring Tacoma whose lease will be ending in Spring 2022.

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

...MY21's will be built for 6 months at a rate of 600 per day MAX. They will only produce about 60-70k MY21 before they switch over to MY22 in Jan 2022...
Just curious where you came up with the number of 600 a day. Can you share?

JMiles74

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sounds right. I reserved in mid August, placed my order earlier this month and was told by the dealer i am a solid 2nd quarter of MY22 before i get mine.

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thats baby blue to you?! :unsure:
Sponsored