First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F 150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I hope so. I currently have a 2009 Escape. I have kept it because Ford currently doesn't make anything that will hold him other than a F150 Super Crew but don't need anything that big for my daily driver. I guess maybe a Transit but I don't want that for a daily driver either. The Escape only works because I can fold the bottom of the back seat forward and up and just leave the back of the seat up. If I fold the back of the seat down it doesn't work because he is too tall.
carried 3 GSD's(http://www.workinggermanshepherd.com/) in my 08' F 150 with an ARE cap.....
and sometimes in the Cab with me, dog hair ?, yes ..... bit of "roadrash" on headliner ?, yes
badges of honor ;)
Sponsored

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I read the Road and Track Magazines article on the Ford Bronco exhaust sound and they are saying that it is a 2.3 EcoBoost 4-Banger instead of the 2.7 EcoBoost v6. This is what the article says:

Earlier this week, Ford released a teaser video for the new Ford Bronco, set to be revealed on July 13. The 35-second clip doesn't show the truck itself, but rather, depicts the new Bronco traversing a handful of different terrains from the perspective of the front bumper.

What's most interesting about this video, though, is the sound. We're given clear audio of the Bronco's engine, which rumors suggest will be a variant of the Ford Ranger's 2.3-liter turbocharged inline-four.

What do you think about it?

https://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/a33011714/2021-ford-bronco-engine-exhaust-sound/
no offense but road and track knows sh*t about the bronco...
read some of this crap:
https://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/a31079/new-ford-bronco-ranger-details/
and i believe at one point they thought it would have sfa...

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey man, no making fun of the Big Boy 4004. That thing is a national treasure. 4014 is back on the rails, and man, what an engine.

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hey man, no making fun of the Big Boy 4004. That thing is a national treasure. 4014 is back on the rails, and man, what an engine.
I saw one of the Big Boys up at Steamtown in Scranton, PA and holy heck what a machine (also that whole place is awesome).

Sponsored

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

oh, i wasn't making fun of it. i think it is awesome!! just like this
Ford Bronco Bronco engine sounds featured in new official teaser video! truckers_paradise_let_it_roll_c713276e8603e63b7c301733e622a51661635e2b

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

well... even if it wasn't, you can now buy a godzilla crate engine from ford...
I seen that too in my Google Feed this morning.. something like $8k for it... bet that gets alot of wheels turning in people's minds... hmmmm

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I seen that too in my Google Feed this morning.. something like $8k for it... bet that gets alot of wheels turning in people's minds... hmmmm
That's pretty cheap for an LS7.

I'm just sayin.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yes especially because i think the coyote crate is around 9/10k...

bbostic5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 4Runner, '08 Civic, Waiting on a 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yup, silence. The lack of sound is also important. As I wrote earlier, and maybe you could use a re-read there, the whole notion of "big loud engine" is dying like the coal mining and the under-paid poorly treated miners of black lung.

The notion of fake audio for an exhaust is just playing to the old farts who are stuck in the past and think it's important.

Time, while a construct, is moving forward and our values are evolving for the better. Either move with it and change yourself or get buried in the past.
We really need a thumbs down option.

Sponsored

Adk_st

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Toyota 4runner TRD Pro '57 CHEVY 6400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
When I saw that price I started wondering if it would fit in the 4runner

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I saw one of the Big Boys up at Steamtown in Scranton, PA and holy heck what a machine (also that whole place is awesome).

SSSHHHHH keep that talk of our history down, that will be the next thing the PC police attack. :ROFLMAO:

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Step 1 :

Base model bronco, NO OPTIONS !!!!

Step 2 :

Godzilla 10 spd. w/ Atlas 4:1

Step 3 :

SFA swap.

Step 4:

ENJOY !!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D