Not open for further replies.

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I know, some of the snark replies are made in jest, but OP is right ... it’s a very stupid move by Ford’s designers that there aren’t back seat cup holders in the 4D unless you have leather.

FFS, it’s 2021. Cup holders in an American car aren’t exactly nouveau technology. Especially considering you could have a $50K ride but no cup holders - Badlands High or Lux, but marine grade vinyl, which a lot of people will have. Most people who can afford that kind of money are a little older, often married - and have back seat passengers.

Check out Quadratec.com. There are some very affordable Jeep options for this problem. They’re not elegant but it looks like they’ll hold a Starbucks cup well enough.
there are plenty of MOLLE water bottle holders that won’t cause too much trouble but a cup holder worthy of a paper cup and lid - not so much.

I’m sure the aftermarket will make something like this ...

https://www.quadratec.com/p/quadratec/rear-cup-holder-conversion-wrangler-jl-factory-leather-seats
Sponsored

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe there will be an aftermarket cup holder at the bronco bolt on grab handles.

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are there back seat grab handles? That could be a decent option, yeah!
Realized it won’t work
I was thinking the two cupholders were at the top of the center consul but there in the front

So yes it could be done but that would just give the front seats more cupholders LOL

Sponsored

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those mesh holders in the doors are put in with “Bronco bolts”... I expect there will be some options to switch out with.

Of all my first world problems, this ain’t one of them.

noliveaxle

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 jku rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While using the bronco for its capability. Cup holders are used to hold closed or unopen beverages if used at all. But a trip to the mall, this will save you 2k.

51LU+WX3oyL._AC_.jpg

OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks all... I was not aware there were so many decent options available.

And for the record, it is not just about kids, but adults as well and I'm getting carpet with cloth seats, so yeah... Having a secure place to put cups is critical... First world or not.

Sponsored
OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Am I missing something? Six are listed under the 4-door Big Bend standard features.
85D12C2F-A382-471F-9531-61ADF4A84EF4.png
As others have said.... The 4 or the front door mesh and the 2 center consoles... So really only 2

OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It’s been discussed several times there are no cup holders in the doors.

where have you been OP?
As mentioned, I've been trying to keep up on 70 pages of white top threads and what the infamous green color is going to be. Something as perplexing as this is easily lost in all the posts.

OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know, some of the snark replies are made in jest, but OP is right ... it’s a very stupid move by Ford’s designers that there aren’t back seat cup holders in the 4D unless you have leather.

FFS, it’s 2021. Cup holders in an American car aren’t exactly nouveau technology. Especially considering you could have a $50K ride but no cup holders - Badlands High or Lux, but marine grade vinyl, which a lot of people will have. Most people who can afford that kind of money are a little older, often married - and have back seat passengers.

Check out Quadratec.com. There are some very affordable Jeep options for this problem. They’re not elegant but it looks like they’ll hold a Starbucks cup well enough.
Much appreciated... I owe you at least a 6 pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.