Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You forgot lockers.

SFA swap takes care of front locker

stock rear axle …….... just weld the side gears into the differential case. permanently locked. problem solved. ;)(y)(y)
Sponsored

aabsalon

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SFA swap takes care of front locker

stock rear axle …….... just weld the side gears into the differential case. permanently locked. problem solved. ;)(y)(y)

But you cant be driving on lockers on all the time on pavement.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

But you cant be driving on lockers on all the time on pavement.

I have, but one must be very careful ……….. young jedi :D

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As much as I appreciate an engine's capabilities, I actually want the opposite: quieter. I have no need to drive something that makes people notice by the sound of my proximity - I'm not an asshat riding a Harley and I'm certainly not needing to compensate for anything physically or emotionally that makes me want to go 'loud'.

Nah, f' that sh*t. I want it quieter. When I go out into the mountains, I want to get out there but I prefer to hear less 'car' and more of the world/environment I'm in.

Y'all with your big sounding motors are living in the past. Engine sound is not a direct correlation to capability - and the modern, small engines are not only producing better power AND torque at a higher rate of efficiency, they're also lighter. Hell - Koenigsegg developed a 2L twin turbo 3-cylinder engine that produces 600HP and 443 lb-ft torque without cams.

The future is smaller, more efficient engines - coupled with electric.

Then, after that, the future is ditching all that electric sh*t and going fuel cell which is even more efficient, better for the environment AND we already have an infrastructure in place to allow for rapid re-fueling.

Honestly it's nigh time some people stop holding on to older values and move forward, otherwise your flotsom of degraded ways will get swept up in the current.
My STI would like to have a word with you. But it won't be able to hear you.

Brubrubrubrubru ssssssssssttuuuuu brubrubrubrubru sssssttttuuuuu drudududdu pop ?

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4 cylinder. i don't think we will get the 2.7
They wouldn't shoot themselves in the foot like that. I personally would not buy one if the only option was the 4 cylinder.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They wouldn't shoot themselves in the foot like that.
Will be interesting to see what Day#1 offerings are...they could take the cream off the top & float better power & colors later. I hope not.

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will be interesting to see what Day#1 offerings are...they could take the cream off the top & float better power & colors later. I hope not.
I like to believe that with the want and need for this investment to be as successful as possible, they will have the good stuff at launch. They may have a Raptor version two years later that will have more power and fox suspension. Maybe one new color each year like some do. I just don't see them sandbagging on this one. The delay for the Raptor makes sense as that's a brand hype move to keep attention on the platform.

For me, I would rather make my own upgrades and maybe do a vinyl wrap later if I want a new look.
Sponsored