Sponsored

The Harlequin Bronco will be easy to make, just need some people to trade with me...

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
As we see in Farley's tweet and the recent instructional video, we basically are buying a Lego set.

This means that I can mix my Antimatter Blue pieces with your Cyber Orange pieces and someone else Rapid Red pieces. Who would dare make some trades (maybe just temporarily) to get to the "Harlequin Effect"?

See the VM Harlequin for inspiration:
https://newsroom.vw.com/vehicles/tr...nd-wildly-colorful-volkswagen-golf-harlequin/

****** UPDATE: Adding image from the link. ******

Ford Bronco The Harlequin Bronco will be easy to make, just need some people to trade with me... Screen Shot 2021-03-02 at 11.09.31 AM

******** Update, @Broncie 's work of art! Please see below ********

bron-hq.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pancho Kornwallace

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oh, this is going to happen. The orange ones are going to be popular around Halloween.
So I should get the Cyber Orange and then rent out body panels for the month of October. I have not considered the alternative revenue source potential of that.

Sponsored

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm just imagining someone having spare sets of doors, fenders, hoods, and fenders laying around... Just in case they want to change the color of their Bronco one day.

I'd start off with a black Bronco and then start acquiring all the needed panels from different trucks. Cyber orange one week, Shadow Black the next, A51 the week after and so on.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So you and other friends with different colored Broncos.... can do something like this.

Harlequin1-2400-1024x768.jpg

:LOL:

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But you cannot drive a picture to the trail/Chick-Fil-A and see jaws drop.
Seems like it would be easier to vinyl wrap each component a different color vs. finding 4 people to trade with. And it's not permanent!

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

All
So you and other friends with different colored Broncos.... can do something like this.

Ford Bronco The Harlequin Bronco will be easy to make, just need some people to trade with me... Harlequin1-2400-1024x768

:LOL:
All those golfs there are actually owned by one single person apparently. He got one, and made it his mission to get one in each chassis color. (the rocker panel and roof color is the *actual* color of the car)

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lawdymercy! you're gonna "Angryeyes-a-tize" it, aren't you? Aren't you????

Sponsored
OP
OP
Pancho Kornwallace

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Seems like it would be easier to vinyl wrap each component a different color vs. finding 4 people to trade with. And it's not permanent!
Trading is actually less permanent. Just do it for a "harlequin week" and then swap back.
Just like when I made the multicolored Lego spaceship when I was 8 by borrowing some pieces from a friend, then I give him the pieces back after I smashed the spaceship in a supernova simulation (throwing it down the stairs).

Last edited:

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Trading is actually less permanent. Just do it for a "harlequin week" and then swap back.
Just like when I made the multicolored spaceship when I was 8 by borrowing some pieces from a friend, then giving him the pieces back after I smashed the spaceship in a supernova simulation (throwing it down the stairs).
Oh sure, seems all well and good until the dude with your left rear fender decides to take a road trip to Iceland.