Sponsored

Jeep is out of original ideas 😂(Jeep Adventure Academy)

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Seems like Jeep has run out of original ideas. Couple that with fear of competition and you get unoriginality.
The one plus I will give them is the abundance of locations.
https://jeepadventureacademy.com/about/
Ford Bronco Jeep is out of original ideas 😂(Jeep Adventure Academy) 590510E5-8F6A-4433-9235-183DE4064A2C
Ford Bronco Jeep is out of original ideas 😂(Jeep Adventure Academy) 5E213B9E-F4C6-48AA-B13E-278C5BDC34F8
Sponsored

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Went to something similar 23 years ago. Jeep has offered something similar for decades. Ford copied Jeep, which is a good thing.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay, and what exactly is the issue here? Ya’ll sound like some teenage girls laughing because some girl copied her hair.

RiverRat001

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Fusion, 18 Grand Caravan, 78 F250, 81 CB750F
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay, and what exactly is the issue here? Ya’ll sound like some teenage girls laughing because some girl copied her hair.
no issues here, feels more like half-hearted smack talk to get pumped up for the game, which I enjoy... Except in this game all of us players spend a small fortune on a toy and are convinced it was worth it.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
no issues here, feels more like half-hearted smack talk to get pumped up for the game, which I enjoy... Except in this game all of us players spend a small fortune on a toy and are convinced it was worth it.
I see nothing wrong with it! I think it’s cool, it’s a good idea from Ford, educating more people on something is never a bad thing.

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Jeeps has been doing this forever.

I would say Ford has designed the Bronco with the advantage of having Jeep do the decades of off road development for them.

Ford took everything they liked form the Jeep, made a few improvements, and made it their own. There are quite a few things about the bronco that look very familiar to a Jeep owner.

I’m sure about the Bronco will push Jeep to innovate some more. Which will be great.

Sponsored

BandofEskimoBrothers

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Went to something similar 23 years ago. Jeep has offered something similar for decades. Ford copied Jeep, which is a good thing.
What this guy said. Jeep has been doing this stuff on and off for a while. When I had my JKU, they even had a trail badge of honor system. You would log into an app, drive a trail from the network, and they would send you a small badge that some would put on their jeeps or where ever.

Ford Bronco Jeep is out of original ideas 😂(Jeep Adventure Academy) Badge

Last edited:

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not sure what you‘re implying as Jeep has been doing these instructional meet ups, Jeep Jamborees and many other events for a long time so it’s Bronco who is doing most of the copying - which is totally fine.
Sponsored