Jackson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee SRT, Z51 CMG C8
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There are people that agree with me and people that don't.

I honestly don't care where you you stand on it. I was sharing my opinion and I stand by it.

These videos are garbage and if the stig can't share images then why is this kid allowed to post videos?

Because it's curated by ford I guess and if that's the case then there is valid reason to be critical.

This all have to say on the subject before this spirals into something it doesn't need too.
This is the problem with forums these days. Makes everyone feel like their opinion is worth something. Adds absolutely nothing constructive to any discussion.
Sponsored

Tory Brecht

Wildtrak
First Name
Tory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 BMW M4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Because there terrible and don't provide any value to the end user. They don't provide a good look at the vehicle we preordered because all they do is wave the camera around arbitrarily while randomly speeding then slowing down the footage at the same time they add random color filters.

It's trash. And if I want a toddler to provide me useless information I already have one at home but atleast he's my toddler so I find it assuming when he does it.
Glad your toddler’s dad is a tolerant and patient man. 😳

Jeraeyguy84

Outer Banks
First Name
Ter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Cool video. Definitely had to mute it though. Lol can't wait

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Why is the child needed in these videos? He offers nothing. The editing is okay but why all the color filter changes? Makes it hard to k ow what the colors and materials actually look like.

And that fucking music.

Seriously why do they keep giving this kid broncos? Please ford get these in the hands of youtubers and journalist that actually know what they're doing.

People may not like guys like doug and the tfl crue but there's a reason they're popular. They can actually do car reviews and provide information of value to to the end user. Not pointless comments like this is a four door. No shit baby face we can fucking see the truck.
Ford Bronco Video: Bronco Wildtrak 4-door Cyber Orange walkaround and good interior views [Dominic Pericak] R1cbbad8f75a904db33900029d74816eb

Because there terrible and don't provide any value to the end user. They don't provide a good look at the vehicle we preordered because all they do is wave the camera around arbitrarily while randomly speeding then slowing down the footage at the same time they add random color filters.

It's trash. And if I want a toddler to provide me useless information I already have one at home but atleast he's my toddler so I find it assuming when he does it.

You're coming off as dare I say, jealous?
These youtubers are clamoring for the exact reaction you're giving. Some viewers will be enamored, others will critique the kids height or choice of music or age. Either way, HES GETTING CLICKS

You're falling right into the trap. Just enjoy another opportunity to see the Bronco a year before you will get yours, and stop preaching about how a youtube video should or shouldn't go

Sponsored

Psybako

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Odyssey
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Dude has access to Broncos. That's true regardless of whether he throws up some videos on his channel or not. Personally, I'm happy to have more content rather than less content. Is it silly, or even inappropriate, for a minor plastering boozy-themed worst case scenario country-inspired music all over it? Sure. Still happy to have more content rather than less content available.

Also, it's "brakes" not "breaks" (unless his hashtag is trying to say DPRacing doesn't take breaks).

Last edited:

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

You know what..... I’m going to pull back my criticism of the kid. When I was his age, my dad wasn’t bringing home pre-production cars; and we didn’t have the interwebs or the You Tubes or social media or any of that. Yet, at my high school grad party in 1979, I had the drum solo from Chicago’s “I’m A Man” playing on loop, on a cassette tape I spliced myself. Because I was in the band and drums were cool. Someone had to discretely tell me later just how awful that was.
So rock on and yee-haw, country boy.

Last edited:

Axe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 2018 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really good video but we need to put one thing to rest right now.
If you have a 4 or 6 cylinder engine there is absolutely positively no reason to show the exhaust and rev the engine, period, there is no good sound coming from there! :ROFLMAO:
I'll go a step further, v8 or not - you can't make a vehicle with emissions equipment sound cool. Back in the day cars used to rumble at idle, now we get 2500 rpm drone videos. Maybe it sounds cool inside, not so much outside.

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco Video: Bronco Wildtrak 4-door Cyber Orange walkaround and good interior views [Dominic Pericak] R1cbbad8f75a904db33900029d74816eb

You're coming off as dare I say, jealous?
These youtubers are clamoring for the exact reaction you're giving. Some viewers will be enamored, others will critique the kids height or choice of music or age. Either way, HES GETTING CLICKS

You're falling right into the trap. Just enjoy another opportunity to see the Bronco a year before you will get yours, and stop preaching about how a youtube video should or shouldn't go
I'll respond to you because you're a regular forum user I'm familiar with and respect but I'm not following up with the trolls.

Am I jealous? Maybe.

My broader point was that ford is not allowing known reviewers have real access to the drivable pre-production units but they'll let this kid.

I'm not sure why they would do this other than the fact that he won't be critical of any details or provide any actual useable information like a known journalist would.

As for the video quality itself. Ehh it's honestly just not very good. The jump cuts and slow/fast changes making it difficult to make things out and the color filters make it difficult to understand the colors.

As for my critique of the kid himself I suppose I was too harsh. He's a kid, maybe he'll get better but as of now let's be honest; he kinda sucks as a reviewer/presenter.

As for the music. It's really bad.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'll respond to you because you're a regular forum user I'm familiar with and respect but I'm not following up with the trolls.

Am I jealous? Maybe.

My broader point was that ford is not allowing known reviewers have real access to the drivable pre-production units but they'll let this kid.

I'm not sure why they would do this other than the fact that he won't be critical of any details or provide any actual useable information like a known journalist would.

As for the video quality itself. Ehh it's honestly just not very good. The jump cuts and slow/fast changes making it difficult to make things out and the color filters make it difficult to understand the colors.

As for my critique of the kid himself I suppose I was too harsh. He's a kid, maybe he'll get better but as of now let's be honest; he kinda sucks as a reviewer/presenter.

As for the music. It's really bad.
This is Fords marketing engine at work.
Hype hype hype. It's the name of the game. It's smart honestly.

I get that it's frustrating to not get a true neutral and unbiased review of the Bronco. That likely won't come until May at the earliest. Pretty sure those "reviewable Broncos" will get built by end of March....

Sponsored

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
is it just me, or do the back seats just look flat out NOT comfortable? (pun intended)

They just look so flat.

I mean, whatever, I'll never be riding in the back seat. But zeesh. They look like those pads you'd bring to watch your kids baseball game for the bleachers.
They look like the seats you would find on a Frontier Airlines flight. ABUSIVE.

AmericanFreedom

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I don't know if anyone else has seen but came across this video of 4 door Wildtrack and good video showing 12 inch screen

love this kids energy and video production quality — Bronco birthday decor is hilarious too 🤣

AZBronco73

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands SAS, 2015 Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well this video confirms it. I am gonna be really happy with my build. Almost identical to this one other than mine will have MIC top, tow package and no side graphics(although I admit I like them on the CO more than I thought I would).

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Any videos of Broncos are good right now. You get some angles that you may not have seen before and what not, so props to the kid for making it. The music was lousy but thats what mutes for. The 12" screen still looks way too big TO ME. Also, that garage door is HUGE, wonder what parks in there??

Do all WT's have that hood decal??

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is the best video ever! Love the music! The kid is cool! Video quality is excellent!
Best part- reading how pissed off the "perfect" people are!
That's my own opinion.
I welcome others opinions but will probably mute them. HaHa
Sponsored