Sponsored

44 Days since Bronco Order window opened, do you know where your Reservation is?

rws

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GTI, 2018 Silverado 1500 LT Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm patiently waiting, ok, that's not true, I'm impatiently waiting for my reservation to be converted into an order. I know I can't be alone in this wait...

Currently, the only information I've been able to obtain is, "I don't know", "We'll contact you if anything else is needed", "we are working on other orders", "we have a lot of reservations to convert".

I'm just curious if all reservations must be converted prior to the window closing? So, essentially, "nothing to worry about". :cool:
Sponsored

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Our dealership let us come in the day we called and had the reservation converted the next day.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine was converted at the dealer late in the afternoon and got the confirmation email the next morning...

OP
OP
rws

rws

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Our dealership let us come in the day we called and had the reservation converted the next day.
So you haven't had the "pleasure" of the looooong wait. :) Somehow you may have missed out on the "full experience" 🙃

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I would think the date of your reservation will impact when you are called. After Sept 19, 2020 and you would likely be a MY 22 delivery. That puts a lot of folks way back in the call list. If you have an earlier reservation, then you should be getting a call.

Sponsored
OP
OP
rws

rws

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine was converted at the dealer late in the afternoon and got the confirmation email the next morning...
Hmmm... starting to think it's just me!

OP
OP
rws

rws

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I would think the date of your reservation will impact when you are called. After Sept 19, 2020 and you would likely be a MY 22 delivery. That puts a lot of folks way back in the call list. If you have an earlier reservation, then you should be getting a call.
I'm a "mid-July'er" with regards to my reservation. I'm guessing, I probably just needed to learn some patience... and this is my lesson. :)

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hmmm... starting to think it's just me!
It's not just you, there are others who are running into some, lets call it "interesting" dealer interactions and tactics...

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
January reservation and was allowed to order when we asked to on 1/23

Sponsored

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

January reservation and was allowed to order when we asked to on 1/23
Placing the order does not change your place in line. Many dealers are working their way thru their reservation list in order. If a customer is proactive and asks to place his order before they are called, then a friendly, customer oriented dealer can accommodate them. This still does not change their place in the reservation list.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was #1 on my dealers reservation list, converted to an order on 2/2/21 and just counting down the days until May to hopefully get a ETA on the build.

Reactions: rws

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ask them how many reservations they have. If it is more than a couple hundred, you may have to wait a little longer. Since you are a mid July reservation, they probably should have touched base with you by now and gotten you started. Are they close? Drive to them and see them if you are.

Hjhof

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a super late reservation (December) but placed my order the day after the window opened, also went to a smaller dealer, same one as @PSUTE so that may have an impact on being able to just place the order when I was ready.

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm impatiently waiting for my reservation to be converted into an order.
That makes no sense. Your dealer must be an idiot.

I made an appointment to go meet with my dealer. Sent him my build sheet with codes ahead of time. We sat down together, he input my order into the Ford system. All took about 15 minutes. He gave me a print out of my order with us both signing the Dealer invoice amount as my price. About 5 minutes later I got an email from Ford Motor Co., I logged into my Ford account and saw that my reservation had changed to an "in store order".

I'm glad I have the dealer I have. The have over 500 reservations.
Sponsored