North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Any auto industry experts out there know how long the time lapse will be between “production start” and delivery to dealerships? I. E. Based on this breakdown, when will the first broncos be finished and on the road?
Asked and answered many times, 6-8 weeks, first batch maybe longer for startup issues.
Sponsored

bentbird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Dates for 2021 Bronco order acceptance, scheduling and start of production have been updated from the dates initially announced in November.

Here are the current expected dates (as of December 18) for the following:
  • 1/19/2021 - Initial Order Acceptance
  • 3/18/2021 - Scheduling Begins
  • 5/3/2021 - Production Start Up

What is Orders Acceptance and Scheduling?

"Initial Orders Acceptance" is when Ford will allow dealers to begin placing orders, but vehicles won't necessarily be built in the order that orders are received from dealers. They get scheduled based on parts and option availability at the plant. An individual option, or even the paint color, can delay your place in line until that option, or paint, is expected to be on-hand. "Scheduling Begins" is when they will start laying in the order of all those previously received dealer orders.

2021 Bronco Start of Production, Order Date, Schedule.jpg
Hilo! Question for anyone who knows. What are the late options that would push back the order fulfilment to a MY22?

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just some further confirmation. My dealer just messaged me out of nowhere saying Order Banks open January 19th ?

Last edited:

TxHazmat

Wildtrak
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Show Bronco, Raptor, CTS V
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here's a fun game. Which comes first, My Bronco or My vaccine?

:p
Question: Production starts on 5-3-2021
It could take 4 to 5 months before you would receive the Bronco.
With that said we are looking for a delivery of 9-2021 (September) or 10-2021 (October).
All other new model vehicles start at that time period.
In my opinion its a 2022 model.
If you take delivery at that time you will be buying a car that's one year old.
Your thoughts please

Sponsored

Midlife Crisis

Badlands
First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Missing my 86 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With that said we are looking for a delivery of 9-2021 (September) or 10-2021 (October).
Your thoughts please
The model year will only matter to me when I need to register it or purchase parts. This vehicle will be ridden hard and put away wet. I suspect, when I’m done with it, I’ll be selling for scrap.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Your thoughts please
Yes it would if you look at depreciation and KBB values. That number comes into play if you resell, but also comes into play for Insurance claims.

If you were to walk on a lot and see a 2021 and a 2022 for the same price...which would you buy?

All we can hope for is that the 2021s become a rare jewel and not a infamous turd or we're screwed.

TxHazmat

Wildtrak
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Show Bronco, Raptor, CTS V
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes it would if you look at depreciation and KBB values. That number comes into play if you resell, but also comes into play for Insurance claims.

If you were to walk on a lot and see a 2021 and a 2022 for the same price...which would you buy?

All we can hope for is that the 2021s become a rare jewel and not a infamous turd or we're screwed.
I agree with everything you said. As to the rare jewel I have one it’s a 1975 Show Bronco total resto frame off. I’ve had some offers I probably should of taken but 8 years resto with 2,896 miles.
I’m a V8 motor type and banking on a V6 turbo to stay strong?
Thanks for the reply

srick76

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, 69 Bronco, Durango RT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Black, white, silver, and both reds are available on most of the Ford fleet...CG, A51, and CO are limited to Bronco and Sport, I think...Choose accordingly ?
Cactus Gray is jet fighter gray from the Mustang so they may have that one on hand as well.

Kelly Dawn

Base
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger RT plus & Ford F150 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dates for 2021 Bronco order acceptance, scheduling and start of production have been updated from the dates initially announced in November.

Here are the current expected dates (as of December 18) for the following:
  • 1/19/2021 - Initial Order Acceptance
  • 3/18/2021 - Scheduling Begins
  • 5/3/2021 - Production Start Up

What is Orders Acceptance and Scheduling?

"Initial Orders Acceptance" is when Ford will allow dealers to begin placing orders, but vehicles won't necessarily be built in the order that orders are received from dealers. They get scheduled based on parts and option availability at the plant. An individual option, or even the paint color, can delay your place in line until that option, or paint, is expected to be on-hand. "Scheduling Begins" is when they will start laying in the order of all those previously received dealer orders.

2021 Bronco Start of Production, Order Date, Schedule.jpg

[/QUOTE
This is what our dealer told us when we asked about when we could put in our order:

Orders won’t be available at our store until April. Some of the reservations may be pushed back farther than that depending on the order they were received. I found out yesterday.
On the 19th they start the conversion period where they let each dealer know what orders they will be able to place to begin with and then between March and April they will let us know what orders we can pull. I won’t know until between March and April when i can place the orders.
It looks like as far as yours goes ford may not give us an allocation for the order until the following year.

My question.... Would we be able to place our sooner if we went with a larger dealership??

Sponsored

Jp215

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So looking for some of the dealers and ford insiders on here to confirm or deny something. My dealer today said he was informed bronco production would be starting the end of this month with ok to buy being issued in April and may beginning deliveries. I suspect he may be going on old outdated info