Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone heard whether or not, if you have 360 camera option on the bronco, if you can use them as a dashcam or something like the sentry feature on tesla's?
The Bronco has the ability to do OTA updates....so you never know!
Use the parking sensors as motion detectors and start recording!
Sponsored

Billm0066

First Edition
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Dog mode?
Because Tesla’s are so quiet some had their windows broken because owners left the dog inside even though the Hvac is on. People thought the inside was hot. When you enable dog mode the screen it giant font says “my owner will return soon” and has the cabin temp shown as well. I left my in laws inside the car when I had to run inside a store so I enabled it for them. Not needed on a bronco since it’s a gas car…..

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think they would be missing out on a huge draw if they didn't.
I'm not so into the tech, but does seem a missed opportunity if the cams are already there but no sentry type mode. On a somewhat related note, the other day I came close to smashing the front bumper of my low clearance car on a parking stop. Started thinking a front bumper cam as a parking aid wouldn't be half bad.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not so into the tech, but does seem a missed opportunity if the cams are already there but no sentry type mode. On a somewhat related note, the other day I came close to smashing the front bumper of my low clearance car on a parking stop. Started thinking a front bumper cam as a parking aid wouldn't be half bad.
I imagine aftermarket + update would resolve it

broncobob94

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The problem is not if they can do it technically, the issue is power reserve. The bronco likely has 1 lead acid common 12V battery while the tesla has a high voltage lithium gigantic power bank to do these neat features while you are not driving the vehicle. I'm sure ya'll want to start your bronco after you get back from vacation for two weeks.

Sponsored
OP
OP
AddDemiGod

AddDemiGod

Big Bend
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Because Tesla’s are so quiet some had their windows broken because owners left the dog inside even though the Hvac is on. People thought the inside was hot. When you enable dog mode the screen it giant font says “my owner will return soon” and has the cabin temp shown as well. I left my in laws inside the car when I had to run inside a store so I enabled it for them. Not needed on a bronco since it’s a gas car…..
Oh that's pretty cool.

Gutter Clown

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They offer a front camera on several models including the Bronco.

I know on other models it shows the front bumper and ground.

Sponsored

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, but when you’re parked at Walmart restocking your supply of 8ft American flags to fly from your rear bumper, one might need this feature
Hey! I resemble that remark!

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The problem is not if they can do it technically, the issue is power reserve. The bronco likely has 1 lead acid common 12V battery while the tesla has a high voltage lithium gigantic power bank to do these neat features while you are not driving the vehicle. I'm sure ya'll want to start your bronco after you get back from vacation for two weeks.
Uhhhh...I thought my Bronco went on vacation with me!:unsure:

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

On that note you'd think most auto manufacturers would have stolen sentry mode by now. As we creep closer and closer to more Electricity its going to eventually trickle into all cars but thats a nope on the bronco for now. maybe bronco 2030

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does the sentry package come with a sentry gun as well? If so, count me in

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

And they have fart noises... Get your priorities straight people!
Sponsored