Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yikes, s factory flares are awesome compared to these.

We are all going to be so excited when we see the squared off flares (like SEMA build) because we’ve been so jaded by these crappy ones.
Flares? I can't wait for the squared off fenders.

Sponsored

BPMANAZ

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That looks like shitzen-Gruben!!!!!

the frigging truck looks smaller than the fender flares. Maybe they can create a radio antenna that is the size of a Louisville slugger to complete the look.

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe with a 6 inch lift and 40’s?

No, probably not even then. But it would look better.

DesertEagle1776

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old-Timey Bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Between those hideous flares and the front license plate bracket, they did a number on that poor Badlands!
Ford Bronco Bushwacker Pocket Fender Flares Spotted on Preproduction 2021 Broncos 45385EBE-2875-433A-8245-311C7BEDD1F1
Good thing the Bronco is so modular so I can rip off anything I don't like. 🤣 Go ahead and try to make me put a front license plate like that. I guess I could use it as a winch protection plate. 😉

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wonder if they snap together to actually make an Olympic kiddie pool. They’ve obviously gotta be huge to make the bronco look so small.

Sponsored

Kao

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Corvette - 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Smooth flares... Smooth brains.

RWBigBend21

Big Bend
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline RTL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Bushwacker Pocket Fender Flares, as first seen in the Bronco Accessories catalog.

I understand everyone has their own favorite flavor of ice cream, but I just don’t understand why these flares even exist. They are godawful IMO. From Dean Dupuis on FB

Ford Bronco Bushwacker Pocket Fender Flares Spotted on Preproduction 2021 Broncos w9Ko6DT - Imgur
Ford Bronco Bushwacker Pocket Fender Flares Spotted on Preproduction 2021 Broncos w9Ko6DT - Imgur

VIDEO

From Accessories Catalog.

Bushwacker Pocket Fender Flares, as first seen in the Bronco Accessories catalog.

I understand everyone has their own favorite flavor of ice cream, but I just don’t understand why these flares even exist. They are godawful IMO. From Dean Dupuis on FB

VIDEO

From Accessories Catalog.

TOTALLY AGREE. THEY LOOK REDICULOUS. Perhaps they would be better for the Warthog or a Baha Ultra.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The flares are so big they overlap the rear door... so the flare has to be divided into pieces... one remains on the rear quarter and the other sticks to the door.

Not sure they really had any options but:

Now, those are what I call pretty bad.
Sponsored