Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, Toyo 4Runner TRD, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This how the track attack was for gt350, you have a year but they had dates and you had to register for them before they filled up. I remember hearing some people missed out because they all filled up
Yep, I almost missed my one year mark, got in at the very end with my gt350. But it was awesome. My car for the day had my name on the windshield (like everyone in the class). Great experience and well done by Ford Performance.
Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We've been thinking about doing the same thing, but of course we'd be going East.
Pick me up along the way @frinesi2 , we can head to upstate NY and hope they actually have some snow then. Been rather light last few years tho.

Adk_st

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Toyota 4runner TRD Pro '57 CHEVY 6400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@Adk_st and I will meet you there
I know some logging roads up here in the adks that would be....adventurous....in the winter ? I feel like it'll be in the Catskills to keep it close to NYC. Monticello? I can't see them letting Ford build an off-road park there. Is it going to be an actual park? Or are these going to be little obstacles at a Ford dealer? VT has some rally schools iirc.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I know some logging roads up here in the adks that would be....adventurous....in the winter ? I feel like it'll be in the Catskills to keep it close to NYC. Monticello? I can't see them letting Ford build an off-road park there. Is it going to be an actual park? Or are these going to be little obstacles at a Ford dealer? VT has some rally schools iirc.
Hell I'm not sure if it's even in upstate NY. it's northeast somewhere and someone said NY for the snow but I don't think it's confirmed. Would be nice tho.

Sponsored

NY Bronco II

Badlands
First Name
Barney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco II, 2008 Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was in Monticello yesterday for work. Not sure where they could build. Lots of space in the Catskills. Would be cool in Adirondacks though! I’ll be there in 2 weeks For vacation.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wanna do this experience SO BAD. But I also want to wait on the “Raptor” or Baja version ???

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I wanna do this experience SO BAD. But I also want to wait on the “Raptor” or Baja version ???
I don't even have a clue what's coming and I'm already having this problem. I'm overdue for a new truck, but I'mma be Big Mad if I buy one only to have a Raptor come out two years later.

NY Bronco II

Badlands
First Name
Barney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco II, 2008 Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Count me in. We can meet up at The Roscoe Diner, if it’s still open.
Still open!

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't even have a clue what's coming and I'm already having this problem. I'm overdue for a new truck, but I'mma be Big Mad if I buy one only to have a Raptor come out two years later.
That’s why I’m hoping they at least show/announce it so we can decide if the extra wait will be worth it

Villagevip

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"68" "72" Broncos, sadly sold, back in the day
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I couldn’t wait... I had to grab my custom plate before it got scooped up with all the Bronco craze next week... I know it will be silly to sport my vanity plate on an F-150 but it’s worth getting early so I can have it for my first Off-Roadeo trip next spring.
91896E6D-8A75-4143-A71F-DD225973213C.jpeg
Great catch...Since, I am also a Florida resident...Same plate, but says GIDDYUP...

KosmicKid

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX '14 Jaguar XFR-S 18 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When I bought my Raptor they had the Raptor Assault class in Utah and I had a year to use.
Missed out because I got my Raptor in April and classes were all filled up for the year and then work & family obligations came up the next year. Would have been fun but sometimes you gotta do the obligations first. This time though, with 4 locations I think it might be easier: we'll see.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm hoping they announce but I'm also concerned about them pulling a quick one ala the original raptor V8 that ended up being a 6.2 standard in later models.
Like if they announced all the trims and a "xtreme" model with an ecoboost that they end up swapping for a more powerful v8 or supercharged v8 down the line.

I think a lot of us are are going crazy trying to figure out whether to order one year 1, or wait and see how the bronco pans out.
Sponsored