Sponsored

Swapping Sasquatch Fender Flares for Standard Flares?

MileHighCitizen

Badlands
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2D 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dumb comment. If someones windshield gets broken because fender flares are too small? Guess what? Theyre following too goddamn close!
It's a law in several states for this exact reason.
Sponsored

Wizard1183

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Sierra/ 2010 Camaro 2SS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's a law in several states for this exact reason. GFY
Not in my state so you GFY. If someone spits in your yard you flip out dont you? Blame everyone else for your mishaps....

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dumb comment. If someones windshield gets broken because fender flares are too small? Guess what? Theyre following too goddamn close!
Not a dumb comment, common courtesy. Not a lot of people have it these days.

Burndog

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would love to do this as well. Never had a vehicle with tires past the fenders. I'm guessing more dirt and rocks on the side of the vehicles? More damage?
It looks badass but once the mud starts flying you won't see much out of your side windows or mirrors. And, as an added bonus, when it rains, you'll make these cool rooster tails that will remind you to put your windows up.
I'm exaggerating a bit because the wheel won't be exposed outside the body too much, but to your point, ya, expect to wear more of what you're driving in.

Wizard1183

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not a dumb comment, common courtesy. Not a lot of people have it these days.
So a rock hits your windshield from a vehicle in front of you; hows that common courtesy that the vehicle in front has fenders or not? Common SENSE is more appropriate here. Ever saw a dump truck or 18 wheeler with a sticker on the dump, or trailer stating stay back? Theyre NOT responsible for what happens to your vehicle if theyre in front of you unless say the load was drop and youd hit it.

Sponsored

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Wizard1183

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Whos they? California, Washington, Oregon, Colorado? New York? I assure you, you drive a vehicle with fenders cut to fit 44" tires without flares in Louisiana? Nothing would be done to you. Just as 78mph in a 70mph speed limit, I guarantee you, youll NEVER receive a ticket for that speed unless youre cutting ppl off or some ridiculous notion. Just because it's law, doesnt mean its enforced ;)

Last edited:

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not in my state so you GFY. If someone spits in your yard you flip out dont you? Blame everyone else for your mishaps....
Dude, don't be a tool. Do you legit not understand the common courtesy point of this? So you're that guy that as long as YOU'RE happy, to hell with everyone else huh? Cool. Cool man. Props to your parents. (y)

It's funny that you replied with "Dumb comment" and then proceeded to post nothing but dumb comments.

Wizard1183

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dude, don't be a tool. Do you legit not understand the common courtesy point of this? So you're that guy that as long as YOU'RE happy, to hell with everyone else huh? Cool. Cool man. Props to your parents. (y)

It's funny that you replied with "Dumb comment" and then proceeded to post nothing but dumb comments.
No fact of the matter is youre a tool if youre following to close to ANY vehicle and get his with a rock. THAT IS A FACT! Right? Regardless of whether or not a piece of plastic is there to protect another vehicle (like as if that actually helps) but if it makes you feel warm and fuzzy. Common courtesy is opening a door for someone. Getting out of the left lane so someone can pass you up. Whats on YOUR vehicle has NOTHING to do with common courtesy. Fenders (if you want to actually believe) are not there to protect 100% of anything. Its more to basically "state" they protect.

So if I want to wear nut huggers, its common courtesy for me NOT to wear them because i dont want you to get upset looking at my crotch? :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No fact of the matter is youre a tool if youre following to close to ANY vehicle and get his with a rock. THAT IS A FACT! Right? Regardless of whether or not a piece of plastic is there to protect another vehicle (like as if that actually helps) but if it makes you feel warm and fuzzy. Common courtesy is opening a door for someone. Getting out of the left lane so someone can pass you up. Whats on YOUR vehicle has NOTHING to do with common courtesy. Fenders (if you want to actually believe) are not there to protect 100% of anything. Its more to basically "state" they protect.
I don't think you've been driving too long. A tire can chuck a rock pretty damn far without a flare. As if a flare helps, you say? Do us all a favor, don't get into the car design business. Or customer service either. Actually, anything where other people are involved. Thanks pal!

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The fender flares serve a purpose, they help stop debris from being shot at the car behind you and protect the side of your vehicle as well. If you put smaller ones on and your tires stick out, I hope your windshield get broken before you break somebody else's.
I got pulled over in MD when I was in high school for having tires on my wrangler that stuck out beyond my flares. Apparently its illegal in this state. I did not know that at the time.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HEY!...OVER HERE1!!....we got us an internet tough guy!!!....😄😄😄:p
Sponsored