Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 C-10, 2022 Black Diamond, 2007 Harley Davidso
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I called my dealer to order my Outer Banks and was told the initial production run period was closed. The next order window will be in December for delivery in March of 2022. Can I place an order now for the second run or do I have to wait? My reservation is still active.
Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I called my dealer to order my Outer Banks and was told the initial production run period was closed. The next order window will be in December for delivery in March of 2022. Can I place an order now for the second run or do I have to wait? My reservation is still active.
Thanks in advance.
When did you reserve your Bronco?

AbsoluteFord

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Ford F-150, Honda Clarity
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks in advance.
Order window closes 3/19. Contact them again or switch dealers.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Order window closes 3/19. Contact them again or switch dealers.
Order windows do not close on 3/19.

3/19 is the cutoff to be considered for the first quarter of production and to be included in the calculation for the Dealer's allocation. You can still convert an order after that date, and you will be put into the queue starting 3 months out.

I suspect the dealer has converted as many orders as their allocation estimate, and doesn't understand that if they stop converting, their actual allocation will actually end up being less.

OP, sounds like your dealer doesn't know what is going on or they're trying to play games with you.

I would find another dealer if you can.

Sponsored

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You posted about dealer ordering issues, went through the process to change dealers and ordered with the new dealer all in the same day within like a 4 hour window? Impressive.

Sponsored

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We see that you just joined this forum. Let me sum up what you're about to discover...

It is a very safe assumption your dealer is either lying or trying to make it sound like they know the answers to your questions when, in fact, they do not. When the dealer tells you that Ford is making them do something - it is a lie.

There is one thousand times more accurate and abundant information on this forum than you'll get anywhere else, and it's just waiting for you to do a search.

Welcome and good luck!!

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still wanna know his order reservation date...
He's new here. He doesn't understand how tired we are of waiting. He'll be one of us soon.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You posted about dealer ordering issues, went through the process to change dealers and ordered with the new dealer all in the same day within like a 4 hour window? Impressive.
And decided to change from Outer Banks to Black Diamond. None of this makes sense.

MikeyFrog

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs