Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shout out to @BroncoRob_Reignited for pointing this out.

The same way you can look at the source code of your Ford.com Order/Reservation page to find your exact timestamp, you are also able to dig into the code and see what your order is.

::UPDATE::

It appears people are having mixed success with this working. One theory is Ford.com is being updated on the backend, and this trick is not available on everyone’s profile (yet?).

Additionally, this code may only represent what the initial reservation/order was made for, and not what is actually in the order system after a change or update... though some people are reporting their updated orders are accurately reflected.

What your dealer provides you from their ordering system is always the GOLD STANDARD and you should communicate with them to make sure they have submitted what you want.

This look up method can only "rule in" that your order is correct (if it matches what you want), it can not "rule out" that your order is correct
because it might just be that the website is screwed up, not your order.

It's not pretty, but here's an example from mine showing the tree:

Ford Bronco Look up your order details through the Ford.com website code. Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 15.13.34

The process is very similar to checking your exact reservation timestamp as explained here: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/timestamp-timezone.12533/post-457542

Heres's the directions:

1. Login to your account on Ford.com using the Chrome web browser.
2. Navigate to your Bronco reservation.
3. Hover the mouse cursor over this screen, then right-click and select "Inspect".
4. Select "Network" in the inspection pane that opens to the right.
5. Hit CTRL+R to reload the page.
6. Scroll down through all the "Names" under the "Name" column, until I came to the third "reservations". (the first two didn't have the information that I was searching for)
7. On the right side of the screen, select the "Preview" tab.
8. Open all the carrots carets (little triangles) by clicking once on each one - I found the information embedded under "orders" - then "0" - then "entires" - then "0" - then "product" - then "features" - then open all the numbers below that list a "value" for each item... there may be some sub triangles to open that reveal more specific info.

Here is the tree:

Ford Bronco Look up your order details through the Ford.com website code. Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 15.38.08

Each one of those numbers lists a different line item. Click on the number and then on "value"

Ford Bronco Look up your order details through the Ford.com website code. Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 15.05.56

Ford Bronco Look up your order details through the Ford.com website code. Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 15.32.27

This could obviously come in very handy for people who's dealers are less-than communicative and want to make sure their order was submitted correctly...

...and it makes me wonder if the Priority Code is in there someplace!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It looks stressful! :LOL: I can text my salesman anytime and he did tell me they filled 78 out of 105 reservations so far.

OP
OP
ZackDanger

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whoa...y'all...😳😳 That's totally cool.
Yeah!

I'm legit shocked it's in there. It means that the order system is pushing it to the Ford website and theoretically your Reservation page could actually show you your entire order... they just haven't enabled that functionality.

Now comes the test to see if people's accounts that show the wrong preview image will reflect the actual order. (I imagine they will. It looks like the preview image is a separate section)

Sponsored

broncomorrow

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Now someone with the skills needs to scrape all of that out of there and give us the full breakdown of all submitted orders.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was looking at this yesterday. Mine doesn't match the order confirmation email, e.g., site data say 2.3, confirmation email says 2.7.

Site data looks like base Badlands for me.

rthompson624

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rthompson.dev
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Based on what I know about my order history, the website code has a copy of the original order specs. It doesn't reflect the changes I've made since the initial order. My dealership provided me with a printout of the order after the changes, plus I called them the other day, and had them read out the current order specs to me, which were correct. So, my guess is Ford's backend system pushed a copy of the initial order to the website, but they don't have the ability to update the website's copy of the order, so it won't be correct if you've made changes.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In Safari, if you've enabled the Developer Menu (Preferences, Advanced, check the box), you can choose Show Web Inspector or hit Command-Option-I and find the same thing.

Also, regardless of browser, if you search for your order number, you'll get to the exact spot quickly.

Last edited:

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
8. Open all the carrots (little triangles)...
FYI, those aren't carets, they are called disclosure triangles. Carets are these: ^ and carrots are what Bugs Bunny likes. 😄

BroncoTodd

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X 100D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have an issue with my order, when I sign in to Ford and check my order it says Wildtrak even though I have signed for a Badlands. I originally reserved a Wildtrak but switched to Badlands when I heard about delays. Will that website not update until the 19th or is my dealer trying to bump me to '22 by essentially fake ordering me a Wildtrak?
I'm in the same boat. I assumed this is just a website issue. It does not update. But my order confirmation email from Ford was correct, so I'm not sweating it too much.

OP
OP
ZackDanger

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was looking at this yesterday. Mine doesn't match the order confirmation email, e.g., site data say 2.3, confirmation email says 2.7.

Based on what I know about my order history, the website code has a copy of the original order specs. It doesn't reflect the changes I've made since the initial order. My dealership provided me with a printout of the order after the changes, plus I called them the other day, and had them read out the current order specs to me, which were correct. So, my guess is Ford's backend system pushed a copy of the initial order to the website, but they don't have the ability to update the website's copy of the order, so it won't be correct if you've made changes.
Okay. This is important info.

It sounds like it is not reflective of the current order? Just the reservation placed?

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got lost somewhere in there. .

DasQball

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine still shows as a reservation, but the dealership swears my order is submitted... I have that confirmation email that backs up and order is submitted too. I have a ticket open with customer support on why my reservation doesn't show as an order. Am I alone?
Sponsored