Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yeah!

I'm legit shocked it's in there. It means that the order system is pushing it to the Ford website and theoretically your Reservation page could actually show you your entire order... they just haven't enabled that functionality.

Now comes the test to see if people's accounts that show the wrong preview image will reflect the actual order. (I imagine they will. It looks like the preview image is a separate section)
Mine only shows up as the vehicle that is pictured on the order page (4 door, Area51, Soft Top), not my actual build.

FUJeep

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Side note question, I'm ordering the Wildtrak and Build & Price gives me the option of rock rails, which I'd like to add to my build. My dealer told me "Rock rails are an accessory and will be ordered through our parts dept." Is this true? Are they ordered by the dealer, installed by the dealer, for the B&P charge of $595? Just wondering if my dealer salesman is misinformed...

MDH224

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250, 2021 Bronco BD 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I checked mine out and it was all the information pertaining to the original order. I have made a change since the original order (engine) and that is not reflected in the data.

Sponsored

smrpilot

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Silverado 3500HD, '68 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah!

I'm legit shocked it's in there. It means that the order system is pushing it to the Ford website and theoretically your Reservation page could actually show you your entire order... they just haven't enabled that functionality.

Now comes the test to see if people's accounts that show the wrong preview image will reflect the actual order. (I imagine they will. It looks like the preview image is a separate section)
My preview picture still shows a Carbonic BD, but I have a A51 BL on order, the script shows it correct as well. There are a couple of "errors" in the script, maybe that is why it did not update the picture?

Aut-Lin

Black Diamond
First Name
Aut-Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine literally just shows the specs for the placeholder image, however I opened up a few more disclosure triangles and revealed the following:

Ford Bronco Look up your order details through the Ford.com website code. 1615582865338

leviticusw

Outer Banks
First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Genesis, Isuzu Trooper
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This should be prefaced with, this only works IF your submitted order shows up on your reservation page.

rthompson624

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rthompson.dev
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay. This is important info.

It sounds like it is not reflective of the current order? Just the reservation placed?
Correct. My guess is it is a copy of the original order. If you've made changes since then, it won't have those.

OP
OP
ZackDanger

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FYI, those aren't carets, they are called disclosure triangles. Carets are these: ^ and carrots are what Bugs Bunny likes. 😄
GODDAMMIT

(in my defense that part was a cut-and-paste from the timestamp lookup thread)

Last edited:

Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine still shows as a reservation, but the dealership swears my order is submitted... I have that confirmation email that backs up and order is submitted too. I have a ticket open with customer support on why my reservation doesn't show as an order. Am I alone?
My ford page turned from reservation to in-store order and about the same time i got the confirmation email from ford with my build / option highlights (v6, sasquatch, lux, color, etc)

I dont know if you're alone, but not sure what else you can do besides reach out to ford customer support. :(

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Correct. My guess is it is a copy of the original order. If you've made changes since then, it won't have those.
I'm not even seeing my "original" order. I haven't made any changes since it was submitted. I see the stats for the reservation placeholder (vehicle pictured when I view my order). I've got a rapid red with a black mod top ordered. It's showing Area51 with the soft top.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All mine says is my name and address , my dealer's name and address, that I paid my $100 deposit and that it is an In Store order. No other details. :(

As an aside, I have never received a confirmation email for my order. All I have is the printout that my dealer gave me.

OP
OP
ZackDanger

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine literally just shows the specs for the placeholder image, however I opened up a few more disclosure triangles and revealed the following:

1615582865338.png
I think you're too low. Above the should be Entries -> Product -> Features -> 0,1,2,3,etc

This should be prefaced with, this only works IF your submitted order shows up on your reservation page.
If you submitted order doesn't show up on your reservation page, you've got other problems you need to sort through.

All mine says is my name and address , my dealer's name and address, that I paid my $100 deposit and that it is an In Store order. No other details. :(

As an aside, I have never received a confirmation email for my order. All I have is the printout that my dealer gave me.
Look further down? Same level as "Dealer" is there a line that says "product" and then in that "features"?
Sponsored