Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E46 m3, ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think people driving by are glad you can't swing it out into the road. lol
So they’d prefer I stand in traffic? The ‘gate on the wrangler only swings to 90* anyway, so it can’t swing out into the road.

ExJPR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jp rubi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So like do we win a prize if we are right? What's the payoff here? ?
If anyone had said: Topless, facing away and no visible roll bars....;) there might have been a prize.

BroncoChicken

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 Lexus GX, ‘75 Bronco Sport “Buddy”
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My Lexus GX has a swing out door with a pop up window. I’d prefer a liftgate with a roll down window like the 4runner, but it really isn’t a big deal. It’s amazing how easy it is to get used to something different whether it’s swing gates or shifter location.

drogers

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E46 m3, ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My Lexus GX has a swing out door with a pop up window. I’d prefer a liftgate with a roll down window like the 4runner, but it really isn’t a big deal. It’s amazing how easy it is to get used to something different whether it’s swing gates or shifter location.
I don’t think you understand the internet. You have to have very weak opinions which you defend fiercely - especially in the face of any evidence you may be wrong.

Sponsored

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I don’t think you understand the internet. You have to have very weak opinions which you defend fiercely - especially in the face of any evidence you may be wrong.
That's not how the internet works at all.

(am I doing this right?)

BroncoChicken

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 Lexus GX, ‘75 Bronco Sport “Buddy”
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My mistake, I’ll do some additional research next time. :)

Sponsored

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh, my, god, Becky look at that butt.

I could really care less about the tailgate if it’s swing or drop down. I’m more focused on that pumpkin and that bar still intrigues me. I like how the exhaust is tucked out of the way and I like the cut angle of the tailgate.

I think I like this even more because it doesn’t show the top. The lack of taper and angle to it make it look too much like a Jeep to me but the rest of this ass looks great.

And hey I guess it is a Ford after all lol.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh, my, god, Becky look at that butt.

I could really care less about the tailgate if it’s swing or drop down. I’m more focused on that pumpkin and that bar still intrigues me. I like how the exhaust is tucked out of the way and I like the cut angle of the tailgate.

I think I like this even more because it doesn’t show the top. The lack of taper and angle to it make it look too much like a Jeep to me but the rest of this ass looks great.

And hey I guess it is a Ford after all lol.
What about the bar intrigues you? Maybe I can shed some light.

As for the pumpkin, I think someone has already pointed out that it is an upgrade over the Jeep Rubicon axle.

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What about the bar intrigues you? Maybe I can shed some light.

As for the pumpkin, I think someone has already pointed out that it is an upgrade over the Jeep Rubicon axle.
Happy birthday btw. Mine was a few days ago too. High five ✋

Yeah I saw Nickp’s detective skills ?

As for the bar I’m still not sure how thats going to work. Will it help a lift of get in the way and what exactly is it doing other then making things a little more stable?

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@laj.tuxmek said (in another thread I believe) something to the effect...... that those who want a drop down tailgate would be taken care of, but it didn't come across to me that there would be a Dual Hinge Setup.

Well.... I personally want a Drop Down Tailgate and the Spare Tire carrier to be Body or Frame Mounted. Yes I KNOW, I KNOW, I KNOW what some of you will say....... But...but...but... you'll have to swing the spare tire out of the way to open the tailgate!!!!! Booo Hoo!!!!! That's not a big deal to me. All of the prior Bronco's with the rear tire carrier were body mounted. Also, there's the nostalgia of riding on the tailgate during my youth. For those of you who have never ridden on the tailgate, you'll never know. It's the BEST RIDING SPOT PERIOD!

So, I'm hoping that if the 2021 Bronco doesn't atleast have a Dual Hinged Tailgate, maybe the 2022 Bronco will, as I'm not settling for some afterthought jump seat or slideout to set on.

Oh... I forgot to add..... A Swinging Gate SCREAMS WRANGLER!!!!!!! :p
Sponsored

Last edited: