Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just give her a Snickers

She should know that no Bronco gets left behind by the paparazzi, well done.
Sponsored

NC.BigBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Accord 2.0T
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Can anyone say what size, those tires are on the lightning blue? The BFGs?

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
When I asked the woman if I could take a few pics, she said
20210314_114509-jpg.jpg
If y'all hook up again, ask her sweetly if this isn't Antimatter Blue? Can't be LB on a "Base", and wayyy to dark for VB

JMcBronco

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT CS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I found a base at the MAP and snapped a couple at the fence. I went on the PD campus to take a couple filling up...all I have to say, not every driver is keen about people snapping shots. When I asked the woman if I could take a few pics, she said View attachment 98239 View attachment 98241 View attachment 98242 View attachment 98243 View attachment 98244 View attachment 98245 View attachment 98246 View attachment 98247 , and I quote, "DON'T YOU TAKE NO MOTHER FU**ING PICTURES. YOU GUYS COME UP IN HERE ALWAYS WANTING PICTURES AND JUST GET THE F*CK OUTTA HERE"...end quote.
All I could do smile and walk away laughing....so be careful out there folks.
Nice pics! Were you wearing Mopar/ Jeep gear??

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That blue 2 door badlands with the fast back looks Hot! I would love that Bronco.

It is amazing how different a change in tire size makes the whole vehicle look. The base looks tiny and cute. If marketed right the 2 door base could get a totally different set of buyers looking for a small cute-ute.

Great seeing those Broncos
Thank you
I had my heart set on getting a "cutie" 2-door base because with the smaller steel wheels and older-style grill and headlights, it's the one that looks the most like the EB in our garage.

But Ford decided that a factory rear locker (without losing the traditional rims) wasn't an "essential" off-road feature.

JZZ

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Cool pics thanks. I was looking at a cyber orange sport the other day at Sheehy in MD just for reference and they had a Mach I beside of it in Fighter Gray like the one beside of the Broncos in pictures and it looked a lot like Cactus Gray to me and looked really good

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was on Ford property. Maybe I should have mentioned I'm a Ford employee working in PD but was too much in shock, and a little scared, for a quick response.
That being said, the other drivers I've seen are very, very nice. Just caught the wrong one pissed off about the time change I guess.
Haha time change I bet that's exactly what was going on. We got all kinds of crabby Patty's at work today! 🤣

FB_IMG_1615735762299.jpg

Mama_Dropt_Me

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Surbaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This right here is why I've stuck with AMB.
I was originally an AMB order but switched to CG. This is by far the best I’ve seen AMB look. Looks really good here, it’s just inconsistent.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm not familiar with the locations the OP stated he was at taking the pictures... Was he on private property? Either way, the first amendment of the constitution protects the use of photography in public without consent. You may be "trespassed"' if the OP was on private property, however this would not preclude the taking of photos from a public location where the vehicles were still in plain view. The driver of the bronco had no right to prevent the photographs from being taken. Next time, don't ask.
When our SROs (School Resource Officers, aka cops) chat with teens, they do a good job explaining when and where it's okay to take pictures and/or share them.

Like a few others said here: If the person or thing is in a place where there is absolutely no expectation of privacy, it's all fine to take pictures, share them, publish them and make money off them.

If there is ANY expectation of privacy, you are best off not taking pictures and definitely shouldn't be sharing.

Front yard in my neighborhood OKAY. Front yard in a gated community probably NOT OKAY.

Mall food court OKAY. Mall restroom NOT OKAY.

Nude sunbather on a public beach OKAY. Nude sunbather on a private beach probably NOT OKAY. Nude sunbather in your neighborhood on the other side of a 7ft high brick wall caught by your drone DEFINITELY NOT OKAY.

Giant factory parking lot within view of public street OKAY. Inside that factory... probably not okay. (I miss Stig😥)

Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Last edited:

Wizard1183

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Sierra/ 2010 Camaro 2SS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When our SROs (School Resource Officers, aka cops) chat with teens, they do a good job explaining when and where it's okay to take pictures and/or share them.

Like a few others said here: If the person or thing is in a place where there is absolutely no expectation of privacy, it's all fine to take pictures, share them, publish them and make money off them.

If there is ANY expectation of privacy, you are best off not taking pictures and definitely shouldn't be sharing.

Front yard in my neighborhood OKAY. Front yard in a gated community probably NOT OKAY.

Mall food court OKAY. Mall restroom NOT OKAY.

Nude sunbather on a public beach OKAY. Nude sunbather on a private beach probably NOT OKAY. Nude sunbather in your neighborhood on the other side of a 7ft high brick wall caught by your drone DEFINITELY NOT OKAY.

Giant factory parking lot within view of public street OKAY. Inside that factory... probably not okay. (I miss Stig😥)
So my Much for freedom right? Technology will take it all way. It’s already taken 75% of it. But this isn’t time or place to go into detail about it.

DebbieEF

Black Diamond
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang and F250 SD truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Looky what I found... 2-Door Broncos in Antimatter Blue, Cactus Gray, Carbonized Gray, Velocity Blue FB_IMG_1615735762299

Ford Bronco Looky what I found... 2-Door Broncos in Antimatter Blue, Cactus Gray, Carbonized Gray, Velocity Blue FB_IMG_1615735762299

More:

I found a base at the MAP and snapped a couple at the fence. I went on the PD campus to take a couple filling up...all I have to say, not every driver is keen about people snapping shots. When I asked the woman if I could take a few pics, she said and I quote, "DON'T YOU TAKE NO MOTHER FU**ING PICTURES. YOU GUYS COME UP IN HERE ALWAYS WANTING PICTURES AND JUST GET THE F*CK OUTTA HERE"...end quote.

All I could do smile and walk away laughing....so be careful out there folks.

Fabulous - thank you!
Sponsored