Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How do you know it was a first edition? I didn't see any badge...
Hood graphic is the big giveaway. Side graphics are present as well.
Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Isn’t FE the only one with the black Bronco on the back as well?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't doubt that, but I can take off my license plate in under a minute with an electric drill. It probably takes longer to pull the elastic bands out.
The plate is zip tied to that black rubber piece. The rubber piece has tails on it.

They just opened the rear gate, placed those tails over the top, and closed the gate (sandwiching the tails of the late holder in between the gate and the top).

dem-o_jiffy_plate_holder-4850-2.jpg

A few seconds, tops. No tools needed.

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't doubt that, but I can take off my license plate in under a minute with an electric drill. It probably takes longer to pull the elastic bands out.
To screw & unscrew the plate every time a different car is taken out is just not feasible. Just think about it. You have multiple test vehicles and multiple drivers. All taking turns testing one or more vehicles at same/different times. You also have a limited number of plates allocated to you by the government (usually less than the number of vehicles you would like to have plates for). Would it even make sense to fiddle with a screwdriver/drill every time someone takes a car out? Logistically, it would be a non-starter. It's much easier to just grab a plate on a plastic clip (mostly likely on a rubber strap), clip it on to the tailgate, close the rear glass, then go.

By the way, this is the same method used by a car dealers when you go do a test drive. Sales person gets a plate on rubber straps, hangs it over the trunk, close the trunk to hold it in place. Instant dealer license plate for the test vehicle.
The plate is zip tied to that black rubber piece. The rubber piece has tails on it.

They just opened the rear gate, placed those tails over the top, and closed the gate (sandwiching the tails of the late holder in between the gate and the top).

Ford Bronco 📸Spotted: Area 51 First Edition Bronco 4 Door + Soft Top Walkaround dem-o_jiffy_plate_holder-4850-2

A few seconds, tops. No tools needed.
Yep

I test drove an f150 a few months back and the dealer gave me a tag similar to this that I can slap on and off. Nifty. And it only makes sense

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is the deal with the horrific music in all these videos? I thought they changed the brush guard? I'm waiting on those pics.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

@618TRVLWILD , thanks for posting Ashley. I won’t add my 2 cents about the music

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Zap74

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-3. Volkswagen Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The rear facing camera seemed to ummm......stand out more than usual for some reason. What if it was found out that SAS cameras had longer "stems"? It would make total functional sense yall.
Maybe we can get this centered on the rear camera! Lol

54121314-1822-4B85-A1CD-0025A0AC83A8.jpeg

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Finally decided after all the comments to watch the video with sound on this time

It's clear most of you don't listen to house music! That song is well known (although I can't recall the name right now)

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally decided after all the comments to watch the video with sound on this time

It's clear most of you don't listen to house music! That song is well known (although I can't recall the name right now)
Do people “listen” to house music?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haha fair enough
Altho it's my genre of choice when doing cardio, or going +15 miles over the speed limit, on the highway
Lol mine is rock with lots of drums and guitar so I can smack the steering wheel like it’s a cymbal.
Sponsored