Sponsored

Pre-September 19th Reservations - Please call us!

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just a quick public service announcment. If your reservation is before September 18th. We've attempted to call/email you. If you have not heard from us please reach out and we'd like to get your order placed before Friday. This is a small percentage of our customers, but there are some we haven't been able to reach via phone or our emails may have gone to your spam folder.

You can call our store at 515-999-2224 and ask for Sean, Albert or Brandon.

If your reservation is in October or later, we have been able to reach out to a lot of those people via email, but we've put a pause on that for now to try to wrap up those who have procrastinated with an earlier reservation. Then we will get back onto October reservations and incoming reservations after March 20th.

With the combination of 2022 conversions and 2021 builds, we've converted about 3/4ths of our pre-September 18th cutoff. So we're trying to make sure none of that last 1/4th hasn't heard from us and wants to convert.

Thanks as always!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

No dealership knows for sure until April or May when Ford tell us the final allocation.

I wouldn't recommend dealer switching based upon trying to get "moved up" in line. If you are with Stephens, stick with them. If a 40-50% conversion ratio holds true, most dealers will receive well above their initial allocation estimate.

cardinalsfan

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just a quick public service announcment. If your reservation is before September 18th. We've attempted to call/email you. If you have not heard from us please reach out and we'd like to get your order placed before Friday. This is a small percentage of our customers, but there are some we haven't been able to reach via phone or our emails may have gone to your spam folder.

If your reservation is in October or later, we have been able to reach out to a lot of those people via email, but we've put a pause on that for now to try to wrap up those who have procrastinated with an earlier reservation. Then we will get back onto October reservations and incoming reservations after March 20th.

With the combination of 2022 conversions and 2021 builds, we've converted about 3/4ths of our pre-September 18th cutoff. So we're trying to make sure none of that last 1/4th hasn't heard from us and wants to convert.

Thanks as always!
I need to call as soon as my reservation timestamps get merged. I'm going to code 99 so it shouldn't be too bad. Thanks for the update!

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That's some top notch customer service right there. I wonder if it's too late to convert my pre-order to Granger....
It's not but hurry it up. You don't want to be doing this stuff on Friday.

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's bound to happen, that someone gets left behind by Granger or didn't get their order in by 3/19, but it won't be because Granger was at fault.

They've alerted every member, of this forum. to multiple emails, phone calls w/ messages left, and posts on this forum. They've exhausted their ability to contact customers as far as I can tell. They respond to posts/dm's and leave contact information. Kudos to Granger and other dealerships like you. I hope you get 10,000 allocations! (y) 😂

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Thanks as always!
So a 75% conversion rate on the pre-cutoff reservations? Cut it however you like but that's pretty amazing. Seems like the strategy to court the enthusiast community really paid off.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So a 75% conversion rate on the pre-cutoff reservations? Cut it however you like but that's pretty amazing. Seems like the strategy to court the enthusiast community really paid off.
I think the "average" person on this board is not the "average" Bronco reservation holder.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's bound to happen, that someone gets left behind by Granger or didn't get their order in by 3/19, but it won't be because Granger was at fault.

They've alerted every member, of this forum. to multiple emails, phone calls w/ messages left, and posts on this forum. They've exhausted their ability to contact customers as far as I can tell. They respond to posts/dm's and leave contact information. Kudos to Granger and other dealerships like you. I hope you get 10,000 allocations! (y) 😂
I hope we don't get 10,000 allocations. If we do, the next post you'll see from me will be something like this:

HELP NEEDED!!! ASAP!!! PAYING TOP $$$ FOR BRONCO ENTHUSIASTS

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope we don't get 10,000 allocations. If we do, the next post you'll see from me will be something like this:

LOL!! IF that happens.....I'm your huckleberry.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I agree, no one in their right mind can complain for being left behind. It's for damn sure it won't Granger's fault. But whiners will whine. :)

The people that decided they didn't want their Bronco, and just walked away without contacting Zach and the gang need to be beat with a stick. I'm sure Granger doesn't have the time to run around trying to contact those people.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Don't worry. If you get 10,000 allocations you can build your own Bronco resort hotel and campground as part of the upgraded dedicated Bronco facilities Ford is encouraging.

The forum members will make sure to send you tons of out of town business from all our jealous friends who want a Bronco from Granger.

And all of us purchasers can schedule Bronco reunions at your hotel every year.😍😍

While you're at it, you could put in your own miniature off-road park!😉😉

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

bump to keep this up top.

You guys have been herding cats and dealing with us drama llama queens for the last two months. hope there is a reservation conversion party at the end of this for you guys...lol.

Can't wait to find out how much longer I have to wait when the Ford builder scheduler finishes running.
Sponsored