First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Man are you late to the party. Better late than never, I guess. You may want to expound on what you're offering folks. We tend to hold dealers to a higher standard here than the average Joe.

Jakethesnake

Black Diamond
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 GX470. 2002 Suburban. 2016 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I represent Crown Ford- Nassau County NY dealer- I am happy to assist customers with converting reservations to this dealer, ordering their Bronco and delivering the car without any extra fees. Please direct all inquiries to [email protected]
You better come prepared. My dealer posted a great offer and has provided AMAZING Custer service. His reward...... 180 and counting reservation.

525A5AE3-39D9-4D59-B366-5B5C649B3631.jpeg

OP
OP

CrownFord

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Man are you late to the party. Better late than never, I guess. You may want to expound on what you're offering folks. We tend to hold dealers to a higher standard here than the average Joe.
Better late then never. I only learned of this Forum after an out of the neighborhood customer called up to order a car based on our ratings and satisfaction index. We offer a no haggle, no additional fee experience. 100 percent customer satisfaction is what we strive for

Greens05

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, BMW 335xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Better late then never. I only learned of this Forum after an out of the neighborhood customer called up to order a car based on our ratings and satisfaction index. We offer a no haggle, no additional fee experience. 100 percent customer satisfaction is what we strive for
I'm thinking forum members are going to want a clear idea of pricing relative to MSRP or Invoice this late in the game before switching. In reality most are likely to have converted to orders already and from what I've heard the process to undo an order with one dealer and move to another is taking way longer than the 4 days someone would have before the 3/19 cutoff for 1st quarter of Bronco production. I wish you the best but thinking it might be too late to the party for additional business if that was your goal. That said I wish you the best and look forward to any insights you might have along with some of the other informative dealers on this site.

Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
S
So, extrapolating here, MSRP, no dealer add-ons, no hidden fees.

How much is your dealer fee? We've seen anywhere between $100 and $800 from other dealers.
When you say delivery, are you offering to deliver to door? Or are you just stating "factory to dealer lot"

Full disclosure: My order is in with another dealer. I'm not switching. I'm just trying to get the pertinent information into this thread for anybody considering switching who finds this thread.

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm in NY and getting MSRP. Dealers on here are offering 3% below invoice or better. But you're at MSRP, right?

Big L 65

Outer Banks
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I represent Crown Ford- Nassau County NY dealer- I am happy to assist customers with converting reservations to this dealer, ordering their Bronco and delivering the car without any extra fees. Please direct all inquiries to [email protected]
David and Mike took care of me over you guys are Great

OP
OP

CrownFord

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm thinking forum members are going to want a clear idea of pricing relative to MSRP or Invoice this late in the game before switching. In reality most are likely to have converted to orders already and from what I've heard the process to undo an order with one dealer and move to another is taking way longer than the 4 days someone would have before the 3/19 cutoff for 1st quarter of Bronco production. I wish you the best but thinking it might be too late to the party for additional business if that was your goal. That said I wish you the best and look forward to any insights you might have along with some of the other informative dealers on this site.
Ty for your comments. With respect to converting from one dealer to another, one can reserve the new truck at a secondary dealer and have it converted immediately. We do not have a clear idea when those orders will actually be built.. (ie. Will they be built according to reservation date, conversion date, hierarchy on Ford's list etc). With respect to pricing, I have heard many dealers quoting above MSRP, adding delivery and/or prep fees. We will sell all vehicles at MSRP without any surcharges. The margins which we are afforded ( invoice/list) have narrowed significantly over the years, not keeping up with the cost of doing business. I am not very confident that any reputable dealer who wishes to remain in business and profitable would consider discounting the Bronco at this point

OP
OP

CrownFord

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm in NY and getting MSRP. Dealers on here are offering 3% below invoice or better. But you're at MSRP, right?
The dealers that are offering 3% below invoice.. or better? Beware of any surprises. I'll leave it at that

Sponsored
OP
OP

CrownFord

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
S

So, extrapolating here, MSRP, no dealer add-ons, no hidden fees.

How much is your dealer fee? We've seen anywhere between $100 and $800 from other dealers.
When you say delivery, are you offering to deliver to door? Or are you just stating "factory to dealer lot"

Full disclosure: My order is in with another dealer. I'm not switching. I'm just trying to get the pertinent information into this thread for anybody considering switching who finds this thread.
NO FEE.
No add-ons
MSRP, plus tax and DMV. That's it

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ty for your comments. With respect to converting from one dealer to another, one can reserve the new truck at a secondary dealer and have it converted immediately. We do not have a clear idea when those orders will actually be built.. (ie. Will they be built according to reservation date, conversion date, hierarchy on Ford's list etc). With respect to pricing, I have heard many dealers quoting above MSRP, adding delivery and/or prep fees. We will sell all vehicles at MSRP without any surcharges. The margins which we are afforded ( invoice/list) have narrowed significantly over the years, not keeping up with the cost of doing business. I am not very confident that any reputable dealer who wishes to remain in business and profitable would consider discounting the Bronco at this point

that-is-adorable-adorable.gif

Greens05

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, BMW 335xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With respect to converting from one dealer to another, one can reserve the new truck at a secondary dealer and have it converted immediately.
The dealers that are offering 3% below invoice.. or better? Beware of any surprises. I'll leave it at that
There are a few dealers active here that are making those offers. @DealerInsider being one of them in the Philly area so not all that far from you and they have shown themselves to be open and honest with pricing. MSRP seems to be the standard pricing for reservations being converted to order with pricing only going down from there. I'm sure dealer units that might hit the lots will be marked up but doesnt seem to be the norm with converted reservations.

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I didn't go with those dealers. Just trying to help you out by letting you know that's what's going on here.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am not very confident that any reputable dealer who wishes to remain in business and profitable would consider discounting the Bronco at this point
These kinds of blanket statements aren't going to get you very far here.

Other dealers have done the math and decided that low margin/high volume works significantly better for them than the other way around. Just because you can't comprehend how that works doesn't mean it doesn't work.
Sponsored