Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Close up Outer Banks dash.

A94574AF-B24C-49BB-9941-23AEC018A7E2.jpeg

8AB41278-4112-401B-B9E3-51D2FCC7B034.jpeg

605D0413-18F3-4368-84ED-D39F99D3C5E1.jpeg
Great, thanks for the pictures. I was wondering if there were additional mounting points in this area besides the center screw mount. I don't remember if the accessory rail I saw had actual secure mounts at the ends or just a pad/rest. Might be an area that can be safely drilled.
Ford Bronco 4 Door - Black Diamond - Sasquatch - Antimatter Blue Walk Around 1615826435920

I was looking if there was a mount or is it just a pad support.
Ford Bronco 4 Door - Black Diamond - Sasquatch - Antimatter Blue Walk Around 1615827378868
Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

having seen this color in person im almost positive that ford changed the color to be brighter

this has a more solid "blue" base to it all around.

when i saw this on a f150 a month ago the "Base" was black and you could only see the blue in the sun.

Thats why when you look at pictures of this color in shade it has a almost purple shade to it instead of black
I doubt they changed anything. Environment has everything to do with how you perceive a color.

That this is why there are standards around how to observe colors objectively. As soon as you take a color out of that standard all bets are off.

Ideally you pick a standard but then choose for the intended environment. Unfortunately outdoor conditions have the most variables to affect color perception. And we won't even get into how photos and video affect color.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
having seen this color in person im almost positive that ford changed the color to be brighter. this has a more solid "blue" base to it all around.
I am sorry - you are proposing (and almost positive) that Ford changed Antimatter Blue paint for other vehicles POST production of the F150? So there are now two Ford Antimatter Blue paint codes for touch up paint, resprays, etc. Please enlighten us.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Close up Outer Banks dash.

Ford Bronco 4 Door - Black Diamond - Sasquatch - Antimatter Blue Walk Around 1615827378868

I am going to laugh if this is what ford is saying by "upgraded instrument panel". It seriously can't be a soft touch dash, we would have seen it by now. I am really doubting its a full digital instrument cluster cuz that would have been in the brochure they put out. Putting a screw hole in the dash and calling it an upgraded IP would be par for the course.

JMiles74

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Ourbroncolife thank you for the walkaround video. This is my build exactly, 2.7l and auto with SAS. I'd love to hear your impressions on how it handles when you drive it.

Thanks again!!! 😀👍

Sponsored

jntaylor1701

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco II Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks for the video. I still do not understand why ford put cloth behind the rear seats but MGV for the front, sides and headrest?

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I doubt they changed anything. Environment has everything to do with how you perceive a color.

That this is why there are standards around how to observe colors objectively. As soon as you take a color out of that standard all bets are off.

Ideally you pick a standard but then choose for the intended environment. Unfortunately outdoor conditions have the most variables to affect color perception. And we won't even get into how photos and video affect color.
Yes this is why Cactus Grey is such a chameleon. If there’s grass anywhere on the horizon there’s a green tint to it. If it’s in a grey parking lot next to a grey building it shows more flat concrete grey.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Had some time today with the 4 door Black Diamond with Sasquatch Package in Antimatter Blue!

Enjoy!

Walk Around Link

Follow us for more content @ OurBroncoLife on instagram
Thanks for this! 2 door VB BD for me but great shots of everything!!!

Asylumchild

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is the signature lighting now available for the black diamond?

Sponsored

Asylumchild

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am sorry - you are proposing (and almost positive) that Ford changed Antimatter Blue paint for other vehicles POST production of the F150? So there are now two Ford Antimatter Blue paint codes for touch up paint, resprays, etc. Please enlighten us.
to be fair. the color i saw on a f150 is not the color in the video im almost sure of it.

If you go on the ford website and look at the color they are passing off as antimatter for the bronco. Its does not match the color you see on the f150.

These new videos have a paint that closely matches the stuff on the website.

Reason being that selling the f150 antimatter that is super dark would be false advertising as they are different.

Of course i can be wrong. But based on what i have seen with my own eyes. These are not the same colors. The antimatter on the bronco seems to have a blue base to it instead of a much much darker black like the f150 i saw.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
the color i saw on a f150 is not the color in the video im almost sure of it.
I've seen 5-6 150s in AMB, plus a coupl'a Escapes (I think that's what they were). AMB is one the few colors that doesn't seem to benefit from sports car curves...I think the flat panels actually show it off well.

On a dealer's lot, even a day's worth of settling air pollution/dust ruins the effect. AMB's gotta be totally clean to show off
Sponsored

Reactions: jxc