Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee overland
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I use to own a company installing Clear bra’s . That kit there offering cost less then $60 in material.
Sponsored

CFC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee overland
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’d worry more about the grill getting chipped up then the hood . Hood sits high not like a car.Most chips will be hitting the grill

Spartan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would want more covered then this, but really useful information, thanks!
This is the usually the area that gets the most rock/debris hits on the highway since why it's just very minimal coverage. A lot of wrap shops only do the front 1/3 of the car.

When you get the whole car covered that runs into the thousands.

Deleted member 13702

I had seen the coverage area in another post . At first I thought it was expensive compared to the coverage area. That was until I started pricing full hood and side panels, which on average was estimated at $2,000 from 3 different shops.

RotorOver

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2021 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you go aftermarket then check out Xpel’s PPF, it’s legit and supposed to be one of the best out there.
Agree. And this is a crappy warranty at 3 years. Xpel and SunTek each have products with a 10 year warranty.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m not familiar with dealer installed accessories. Don’t you have to pay the dealer to install once it gets there? I thought $295 was just for the material.
I’m pretty sure it’s Ford installed at the factory. It’s part of B&P

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m pretty sure it’s Ford installed at the factory. It’s part of B&P
Maybe someone who ordered it can post their order summary. I thought it was like wheel locks that ship loose and are installed by dealer.
Ford Bronco Official Factory PPF (paint protection film) accessory installation guide shows coverage areas 483EBC03-0794-45A6-A291-6E3251C6C4B6

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would want more covered then this, but really useful information, thanks!
Same. That's why I didn't want this added to my built. Because I knew Ford wouldn't offer as much coverage as I want. Specifically more side protection because of pin stripping

BadlandsBronc21

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tundra Crewmax 2018 Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Doing mine after purchase with more coverage

Sponsored

Dino

Outer Banks
First Name
Dino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My friend at work has spray on bedliner on the front facing, flat part, and about 3 inches back on the hood of his truck. He also has it about 3 or 4 inches up from the bottom on the sides. His old truck was dark blue (almost AMB) and his current truck is white, you couldn't really see it on the blue and it looks pretty cool on the white. I'm thinking of that, plus I'm going with a ceramic coat, my buddy has a shop that does that part.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe someone who ordered it can post their order summary. I thought it was like wheel locks that ship loose and are installed by dealer.
Ford Bronco Official Factory PPF (paint protection film) accessory installation guide shows coverage areas 483EBC03-0794-45A6-A291-6E3251C6C4B6
Ford Bronco Official Factory PPF (paint protection film) accessory installation guide shows coverage areas 2349320F-E952-41B3-B6AA-9BE58C4FB567

MedicJim

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bingo. It will block that vast majority of impact. What is going to eat it, is the windshield. Make sure your insurance company replaces those pretty cheap :)
I think the entire hood, around the grille, around the windshield, and front fenders should be covered. You could also get a company to cover the entire vehicle, but it would cost a lot.

BroncoAbe

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you go aftermarket then check out Xpel’s PPF, it’s legit and supposed to be one of the best out there.
I have Xpel on my M2 and it is awesome! It is definitely not cheap, but worth the investment for sure (especially for rock chips). Also would recommend researching the person that installs. There are several levels of certification which is important.

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the entire hood, around the grille, around the windshield, and front fenders should be covered. You could also get a company to cover the entire vehicle, but it would cost a lot.

That would cost considerably more than what Ford is asking.
Sponsored