Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good example and well said.
I had the opportunity to visit much larger Ford dealership down South ( Florida) last month. Their property, including separate service and sales facilities were probably 7-8x larger then ours. Their monthly new car volume was the same as ours

TY for your reply.
I have nothing to be embarrassed about ..

Nothing to be embarrassed about on this end. I respect everyone's opinion, whether I agree or not.

I agree, there are no average customers any longer.

The business model of our dealership has been successful for generations. We do pride ourselves on having one of the highest CSI's in the Region.

With respect to the demise of other dealers who operate differently ( selling cars under, etc, added fees)

Fascinating group some of you are. I have been bashed, criticized and accused

incredulous some of the commentary made here, Nothing to prove on my end. Iā€™ll leave yā€™all to your good selves
Good luck ladies and gents-
I read : @NayNay delivered the knock out punch.
Sponsored

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good example and well said.
I had the opportunity to visit much larger Ford dealership down South ( Florida) last month. Their property, including separate service and sales facilities were probably 7-8x larger then ours. Their monthly new car volume was the same as ours

TY for your reply.
I have nothing to be embarrassed about ..

Nothing to be embarrassed about on this end. I respect everyone's opinion, whether I agree or not.

I agree, there are no average customers any longer.

The business model of our dealership has been successful for generations. We do pride ourselves on having one of the highest CSI's in the Region.

With respect to the demise of other dealers who operate differently ( selling cars under, etc, added fees)

Fascinating group some of you are. I have been bashed, criticized and accused

incredulous some of the commentary made here, Nothing to prove on my end. Iā€™ll leave yā€™all to your good selves
And that Ladies and Gentlemen is how you don't make a closing argument. Dude just doesn't get it.

Sponsored

schlava

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F250; 2021 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good to hear.

Small town on PA Vs. large town in NY.
Cost of doing business unfortunately is significantly different

See people would actually respect you for just promoting your dealership instead of trying to knock others. It's apparent you don't know where this dealer is located and it is in no way small town PA. Also I used to audit auto dealerships in NYC and Philly. Your costs are not that much different. But what is apparent is your inability to anticipate how informed we are on this website and that will cost you more in the long run than any of your perceived NYC dealership costs.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good examplFascinating group some of you are. I have been bashed, criticized and accused
You come here super late to the game and start bashing other dealers. Dealers that have been helpful and you expect a red carpet laid out? Welcome to bronco6 where we don't take shit from regular forum members, let alone some new guy wanting business with nothing exciting to offer.

Ford Bronco Ford Dealer- NY- 1615866110260

Sponsored

BruckinFonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW GTI Sport MT, 1993 VW Corrado VR6 MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nothing to prove on my end. Iā€™ll leave yā€™all to your good selves
I'd wish you good luck as well but it would be a waste on a brilliant salesman such as yourself.

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
You son of a bitch. You did it. I had written you off based on all of your previous posts, but this one; you managed to be equal parts dismissive, condescending, and unintentionally self-deprecating all at once.

Youā€™ve finally convinced me to move my reservation to your dealership. Looks like your strategy of showing up on a forum to proclaim an unbeatable offer without doing any research whatsoever about what other dealers are offering here has worked out beautifully.

Bravo!
Seriously bro unless I missed it, he didn't proclaim to be offering an unbeatable offer. While this guy didn't do himself any favors with some things he said, somtimes the condescending know it all demeanor of many in this forum are causing me to rethink getting a Bornco. If Bronco owners are a bunch of assholes -- count me out!

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
See people would actually respect you for just promoting your dealership instead of trying to knock others. It's apparent you don't know where this dealer is located and it is in no way small town PA. Also I used to audit auto dealerships in NYC and Philly. Your costs are not that much different. But what is apparent is your inability to anticipate how informed we are on this website and that will cost you more in the long run than any of your perceived NYC dealership costs.
With apartments costing $4000/mo in NYC, the well known astronomical high cost of living, taxes and horrible corrupt government, its hard to imagine the cost of doing business isn't any more than most of the country. Maybe PA is in the same boat, but I'm sure the cost of doing business in Iowa is a lot less. Just saying....

BruckinFonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Seriously bro unless I missed it, he didn't proclaim to be offering an unbeatable offer. While this guy didn't do himself any favors with some things he said, somtimes the condescending know it all demeanor of many in this forum are causing me to rethink getting a Bornco. If Bronco owners are a bunch of assholes -- count me out!
Iā€™m happy to count you out, bro, seriously!

BruckinFonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base