Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

YOU'RE INVITED!

Ford Bronco Join Bronco6G For Our Live Bronco Reveal Viewing Party Next Monday! And Win Some Bronco Swag 2021 Bronco Reveal Viewing Party Confetti

The big day is almost here and we'd like to invite everyone to the Bronco6G virtual viewing party for the all new Ford Bronco's reveal!

We've set up the Bronco reveal viewing party thread and the party will start Monday, July 13, 2020 at 7:00PM EST (1 Hour Before the Reveal). Besides watching the reveal with us, you'll have a chance to win some Bronco swag as we'll be giving away prizes including choice of Ford Bronco apparel, merchandise, accessories and Bronco6G pineapple pizza decals!

So be sure to mark your calendars and we look forward to watching and reacting live with you all, while also giving away some cool Bronco gear!

This thread will remain open for everyone to kick back and chat about the reveal until we open up the
Bronco6G Viewing Party thread at 7PM EST on reveal day!
Sponsored

Last edited:

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I need to set up an order for delivery at 6pm cent for my pineapple pizza. Maybe I'll go get some more rum so I can drink pineapple and rum as well.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I need to set up an order for delivery at 6pm cent for my pineapple pizza. Maybe I'll go get some more rum so I can drink pineapple and rum as well.
Just picked up a handle of Captain at Costco to get ready :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just picked up a handle of Captain at Costco to get ready :ROFLMAO:
if I picked up a handle today I'd still need more by the time monday rolls around :/. I really am trying to curb the whiskey intake during the week, trying to limit it to a fifth a week. except for holidays/exceptions...like next monday. or this last weekend with the 4th. or the weekend after for my wife's birthday, or the one a weekend a week ago for my son's birthday.

aww shit this ain't workin out well. I actually did NOT pick up any whiskey for my own birthday last night.

TXBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'll be here for the reveal. Don't do social media, so I was counting on my peeps here for the stuff I'll miss while watching YouTube, looks like Doug has us covered lol
We love you Doug!

Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can we also set up like a video call/conference thing or some type of reaction video?

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can we also set up like a video call/conference thing or some type of reaction video?
I actually messaged the admin about that, and a point that I had not considered is that posts are viewable in the future vs a zoom which is one and done. I think it would probably end up being WAY too many people too lol

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I told everyone that @Administrator was hosting a reveal party at his house. But thanks to COVID, he, too, had to go virtual.

Don’t forget to cancel that big order of pizzas you had scheduled... we’ll all be sure to order our own Pineapple Pizza to celebrate.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Awww... I'm beginning to think Doug really loves us :love:

Cheers ? @Administrator, you rock!! I'll be there!

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

if I picked up a handle today I'd still need more by the time monday rolls around :/. I really am trying to curb the whiskey intake during the week, trying to limit it to a fifth a week. except for holidays/exceptions...like next monday. or this last weekend with the 4th. or the weekend after for my wife's birthday, or the one a weekend a week ago for my son's birthday.

aww shit this ain't workin out well. I actually did NOT pick up any whiskey for my own birthday last night.
Maybe get a drinking game together line State of the Union addresses. Every time they blow our minds, it’s two shots; every time they play a video about the new Bronco, it’s four shots; and every time they talk about the Bronco Sport, we drink a cup of water...?

That should balance things out!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.