Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus SE, 2018 F-250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't believe y'all haven't mentioned this one:

Ford Bronco Today’s Teaser: Ford Bronco Stickers Preview Paint Colors and Trims Screenshot_20200708-165121
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
not so sure about that.
In the coming years electrics will start to completely dominate ICE's performance wise.

This will leave a market for "traditional" high powered vehicles that FEEL like traditional vehicles.

If anything , in the future (10-15 years) , all 4 and 6 cylinders will be gone and the only production engines will likely be throaty powerful v8s.
Before that, I believe hybrid power trains will be more popular like what the new F-150 Powerboost is and that technology is here now. In 10-15 years, the V8 will be all but a memory.

Streetfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser TTUE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are yall the looking at this wrong? Swipe the middle pic the background colors are the paint colors...there are grays, blues, yellows, reds, etc. The stickers have nothing to do with colors, but some of them are the name of bronco features

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

not so sure about that.
In the coming years electrics will start to completely dominate ICE's performance wise.

This will leave a market for "traditional" high powered vehicles that FEEL like traditional vehicles.

If anything , in the future (10-15 years) , all 4 and 6 cylinders will be gone and the only production engines will likely be throaty powerful v8s.
I like the way you think!

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Might of missed this one already being brought up but is it just me or is the 4x4 decal showing some love to the shelby logo with the double lines

Ford Bronco Today’s Teaser: Ford Bronco Stickers Preview Paint Colors and Trims 4x4.PNG

Ford Bronco Today’s Teaser: Ford Bronco Stickers Preview Paint Colors and Trims shelby.PNG

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Though I also noticed that earlier interior spy shots showed models with the smaller screen (indicating a lower model) that had the full complement of dash top mounted switches, whereas the photos from yesterday showed a more optioned model (with the bigger screen), but was missing some buttons on the upper dash - don't know if that's proof of this theory or not, but at minimum, it means that particular offroad features don't appear to be locked to technology features.
keep in mind those are all pre production vehicles. Much like the trim doesn't have the final finish on it, the features shown could change by production time. It they're still testing vehicles, everything must not be set in stone yet.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Jeep has freaking 13 "trims" when you go to build & price.

I would hope Bronco is better streamlined than that lol.

I definitely do think that it will differ from the rest of Ford's lineup.
Bronco buyers seem to want 1000 combinations and put them all on about 4 models. Something's gotta give.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I was talking with someone from another forum and we were discussing trim levels and option packages, and whether the Bronco would have trim levels (in the usual XLT, Limited, etc vein) or if Badlands, Outer Banks, Big Bend would serve as the trim level names.

We came up with an alternate theory - that there are no traditional trim levels on Bronco - that perhaps they'll just have equipment option groups (your typical 200A, 300A, 401A, etc) that build upon a "base" trim, and then you could have the option of tacking say the Badlands package on any model regardless of how many features you want. My example for this was how FX4 can now be had as an option across the F-150 lineup, it's not a trim in itself (anymore).

My thought was that each package could be geared more toward a different type of offroading - (ex. Badlands = rock crawling oriented, Big Bend = desert geared, etc), so that people could pick their ideal setup without being locked into particular trim levels or having to pay top dollar to get a particular type of offroad setup.

Just speculation right now, but a potential idea.

Though I also noticed that earlier interior spy shots showed models with the smaller screen (indicating a lower model) that had the full complement of dash top mounted switches, whereas the photos from yesterday showed a more optioned model (with the bigger screen), but was missing some buttons on the upper dash - don't know if that's proof of this theory or not, but at minimum, it means that particular offroad features don't appear to be locked to technology features.

That's some conspiracy level shit right there..... tell me what you think the inspiration was behind picking AREA 51 as a color. LOL
?

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There's so many references and such, I'm just happy to see BAJA and the Bronco R logo, which makes my imagination run wild.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Kpowledge

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Fighter Jet Grey?
1.JPG

Lucid Red Pearl?
2.JPG

Carbonized Grey Metallic?
3.JPG

Area 51?
4.JPG

Cyber Orange Pearl?
5.JPG

Something Blue?
6.JPG

Oxford White?
7.JPG

Racer Red?
8.JPG
Just guessing.

Hey @Doug(admin) can you add @Paint post to the 1st page for reference, with your best guess at background colors?

Mahalo!

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think there is something to this why put a color swatch?
Ford Bronco Today’s Teaser: Ford Bronco Stickers Preview Paint Colors and Trims 1594248070961

14260 is almost a twin for Bronco's old Boxwood Green...it would be the color of my new Bronco if available. GO FILSON!
Sponsored