Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Roller skates 🛼
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was getting nervous seeing that photo as he looks tight in there. But I am only 6'5" so should be good
He said that’s the reason he was there. Wanted to make sure he could fit and feel comfortable driving. He said he felt like it wouldn’t be a problem at all after sitting at it. And he was a big guy
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wonder if the side step on a Sasquatch would help protect the door from getting dinged by others in parking lots? It looks like it sticks out far enough to protect the door.
Probably should add these just to be sure.

Ford Bronco 🔥 4-door Outer Banks in Shadow Black- Michigan Bronco Event airde

Reactions: Axe

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So it seems that the only cool kids are in Michigan. Guessing that the rest of us can suck eggs as far as seeing one in person....
There are a couple coming to Phoenix on April 15th.

Sponsored

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All the Bronco marketing people had on faux flannel.... they weren't even real flannel.. they just look like flannel. Although they did have a cool bronco leather patch on the arm. So points for that. Plus, they were super cool. 😎
My wife and I are wearing flannies to the dealer event at Hines Park on Friday. Real flannies.

Love the pics, btw!

We’re also going to Dean Sellers in Troy next Friday and Bill Brown next Saturday. I want to see as many Broncos as possible!

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@LadyBronco Hey there friend!!!!! Omg you NAILED IT ON THE COVERAGE!!!! I’m attending Bill Brown Ford event next Saturday !!! I’m going to drive 4 hrs one way to see this beautiful gorgeous sassy machine in person FINALLY!!!! Thank you for such a great job on coverage!!! I will totally geek out and prob forget to get pictures! Lol. Happy St Paddy’s to ya 🍀☘🍀🍻
I’m going to Bill Brown next Saturday too at the 1-2pm slot. Suburban Ford of Ferndale has a lot of openings on Saturday too. If you have some time before or after, you should try to book that one too so you can (hopefully) see different Broncos. I’m booked for 3 events so far. It’s a numbers game!

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did the instrument cluster say 292 miles till empty with 3/4 tank left?!?

Reactions: Axe

poconochris

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can someone please tell me where I can look to see where all the events are listed? I'll be in Ohio next week and it's close enough to make the trip.

Thanks for the pictures, they look great. I have a OBX in rapid red for my order. I can't wait to see one in person.

OP
OP
LadyBronco

LadyBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Roller skates 🛼
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My wife and I are wearing flannies to the dealer event at Hines Park on Friday. Real flannies.

Love the pics, btw!

We’re also going to Dean Sellers in Troy next Friday and Bill Brown next Saturday. I want to see as many Broncos as possible!
That’s going to be awesome! Take pictures of the dual flannels 😍

Sponsored
OP
OP
LadyBronco

LadyBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Roller skates 🛼
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m going to Bill Brown next Saturday too at the 1-2pm slot. Suburban Ford of Ferndale has a lot of openings on Saturday too. If you have some time before or after, you should try to book that one too so you can (hopefully) see different Broncos. I’m booked for 3 events so far. It’s a numbers game!
I’m 12-1 at bill brown!!! I live in Indiana 4 hrs away so my aunt and I will be using this as an excuse to hit some wineries too on our adventure!! Maybe I’ll see you at bill brown!!! I’m like 4’11”. You can’t miss me lol lol. Thank you for the info !!!! I just might look at those others too.

Slater

Badlands
First Name
Just Slater
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soul crushing Camry now cancled out by Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
“Biggie Smalls, Biggie Smalls, Biggie Smalls”?
You can certainly say that name 3 times but it only starts some killer jam. The other guy has unfounded claims of bio-exorcist erradication. Not good yelp reviews.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Better than being a dumbass.

^^something I learned from a supervisor 30 yrs ago
My dear departed mother’s comment exactly! “Always better to be known as a smartass than a dumbass!” I’ve lived by that rule for many decades!

BkCntryCrwlr

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

All the Bronco marketing people had on faux flannel.... they weren't even real flannel.. they just look like flannel. Although they did have a cool bronco leather patch on the arm. So points for that. Plus, they were super cool. 😎

Faux flannel?! Aren't they then called "hipsters"? Otherwise known as imposters! :cool:

BTW - great pics! So jealous of all you that have something within a 6 hour drive. Nothing has been close to Idaho to go see. Super Jealous!
Sponsored