Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My dealer offered me that option on my Base. It wasn’t an option online but when I went to Order after reservation, it was offered to me. So was the cargo trunk liners which I also could not include from the B&P site
Yep, we can do a lot of add ons through the dealer/parts department. The rock rails that are offered in B&P are actually installed at the dealer.

(I wonder how much the dealer will charge me to put the BD black spokes w/ 32’s on my Base Camp?? 🤔)
Sponsored

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Why does the 2 door cost $1400 more than the 4 door to ‘squatch?
4 door comes with the auto tranny, you need to add it to the 2dr to get Squatched

Sponsored

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

i love the video, i just cant handle the guy. he seems not at all interested in the base bronco and he seems to be making it seem like its such a downgrade. i guess his soft hands may not have 12 inch tv screen in the dash to be able to turn on his seat warmer and heated steering wheel. i guess i feel like if you are buy a basesquatch you more than likely dont care about the "creature comforts" and just want a highly capable truck. not that those things dont have their place, but i felt the whole time like he didnt like the base at all. isnt the point to try and promote these trucks? i thought the thing looked great and now am even more excited for my Basesquatch, velocity blue, with mod bumper and mic hart top.

Hyperforming

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dumb observation/question of the day:

In this video the guy points out at 5:27 that you can’t raise the rear part of the top when you open the tailgate. 1:38 into the Flannel man’s video earlier about the soft top operation (on a Badlands model) he raised it and showed it had a kickstand. Since the Base models haven’t gotten much love does anyone know if this is a trim specific feature. Which trim does it start at? I can’t seem to find any answers on this forum or the BN forum. Asking for a Big Bend guy.
I think he was referring specifically to the window itself which has to be completely removed unlike a Jeep where it can be rolled .up or the hardtop which hinges.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

i love the video, i just cant handle the guy. he seems not at all interested in the base bronco and he seems to be making it seem like its such a downgrade. i guess his soft hands may not have 12 inch tv screen in the dash to be able to turn on his seat warmer and heated steering wheel. i guess i feel like if you are buy a basesquatch you more than likely dont care about the "creature comforts" and just want a highly capable truck. not that those things dont have their place, but i felt the whole time like he didnt like the base at all. isnt the point to try and promote these trucks? i thought the thing looked great and now am even more excited for my Basesquatch, velocity blue, with mod bumper and mic hart top.
Yeah, but I think we're all smart enough to realize they would prefer every buyer to "want" one of the upgraded trim levels for some reason or another. They're going to glorify the higher trims in the spirit of making money.

I'm actually surprised they did the video in the first place.

Sponsored

Bronco67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yep, we can do a lot of add ons through the dealer/parts department. The rock rails that are offered in B&P are actually installed at the dealer.

(I wonder how much the dealer will charge me to put the BD black spokes w/ 32’s on my Base Camp?? 🤔)
My thoughts exactly !

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Would love to see a true Base going through its paces!!
A manual 4 banger on 30” tires tearing up the AZ desert.
Are you listening @Ford, @mrlevine?

If you need a driver, I am available - no charge 😎
I had my heart set on a base, but Ford somehow didn't consider a factory rear locker "essential" off-road equipment. IMO that's the only thing missing on the Base.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Same unless you upgrade to Sandstone! I did get the sandstone cloth seats in my BB..sometimes I wonder I should just stick with the OGs!
B&P still says the sandstone seats are heated. You will have to confirm or deny that for the rest of us.